+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lesbian Experience

Lesbian Experience

Im straight. But I've always wanted to have a lesbian experience. Trouble is, I find it hard enough to chat up guys much less girls! Any tips on how to go about it?

Join a dating site or whatever for lesbians/lesbian experiences.

I'm pretty straight, but I've been with a couple girls. My advice is to stay away from lesbians, they get PISSED when a straight girl wants to sleep with them to see what it's like. I would find a girl in the exact same situation as yourself, there are many of them. Are you near a college, this could help. Also, Craig's list.
    Of course it's not true in every situation, but they say girl on girl contact has the lowest STD transmission risk...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa89 View Post
    Im straight. But I've always wanted to have a lesbian experience. Trouble is, I find it hard enough to chat up guys much less girls! Any tips on how to go about it?
    Do you happen to have a city or a part of town nearby that has any lesbian bars? Try starting there.

Well I'm bi, and honestly for me it wasn't too hard to get experiences with girls, I have always had some lesbian friends that I went out with.. and I didn't actually have sex with them because they mostly were in a relationship or I wasn't attracted to them.. but thing is, when going out with them, you meet some of their friends (in my case my lesbian friends have quite a few friends that were lesbians too), and it's easier to hook up with them than with random girls. Especially when you go along when they do go to a gay bar.

And it's not true that all lesbians hate the idea of a straight girl just doing it with them to try it out. Just make sure they know you're not looking for any kind of relationship.. plus, why is this different from meeting guys when going out and sleeping with them, you don't automatically assume there's a relationship happening then right? So I'd try the lesbian friends thing, if you don't have those, try the gay bars. Lesbian bars, whatever, here's they're usually mixed bars. Bring a friend though, so you don't feel desperate for attention, in fact you should perhaps go with like two friends, so they have company if you hit it off.
    But in my experience, girls are easier to talk to, it's easier explained cause most of the time their minds work the same way.

Good luck, and have fun.

I'm at university so it shoudln't be difficult to find girls in my position. It is the time of experiencing new things! I'll try the lesbian bar thing and see how that goes! Thanks guys.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Chat up a guy and tell him you want a lesbian experience. He'll find someone for you. Trust me.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein