I can't say I'm anything special. However, I'm definitely unique. Depending on you're opinions and views, you might consider me unique in a positive or negative way. I won't give my name, or specific age (under 18), but I will tell you all about myself. I'm a teenage boy.But, not a typical teenage boy. All I want in life is to fall in love with someone beautiful, sweet and understanding. Someone who will take care of me and accept me. My only fear is that if I do find someone who fits that, the one thing she won't do is accept me fully.. I am not gay, I'm 100% sure of that, but I feel like I'm different than most guys my age. I'm not fat or out of shape, and I don't consider myself to be ugly. I've been dating a girl for almost 9 months and I just feel like it hasn't gone where I would like it to go.. I've dated about 5 or 6 girls in the past few years, and I feel like this girl is the most accepting.. but.. I lost my virginity to her.. and I feel terrible. I don't know why. I feel guilty and terrible, and I feel like no matter how much I want to, I'll never be able to break up with her because she loves me so much, and I would feel even more guilty and terrible if I caused her stress.. I wish i never would've had sex because now that I want to break up with her, It is so much harder.. I feel pathetic because the only person I can confess this to is an online Love forum.. but I need advice..

Much love, Teenage Boy