+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I tried to hurt myself last night because of him

I tried to hurt myself last night because of him

Hello guys:
    For everybody who read my posts from before, this is another chapter. Am i wrong?? or is he making me feel guilty by controlling me? What the **** is going on with me that i cant react???
    This was the last straw i cant take it anymore, i tried to hurt myself yesterday becaus of him. I need help.
    Thanks for reading

ME: I have homework to do at 5
    HIM: : why at 5
    ME: because Julia is coming here
    HIM: lol ok
    ME: ok
    HIM: never tell me ****ing shit until last minute like ****ing always
    ME: i told u i had college homework to do
    HIM: u said you were doing it alone in your house
    ME: i said alone?
    HIM:why didnt you ****ing tell me. why the **** do you ****ing wait until ****ing 12 ****ing clock at the ****ing night before to ****ing tell me
    ME: because my week has been crazy and it snot something important , its a school homework: they said they are coming over, i dont know if they wil.
    HIM: what the **** do i ask. that you ****ign tell me shit ahead of time. and what the **** do you always ****ing constantly do. tell me the last ****ing minute. but then expect me to not curse you, not say shit about you and not say shit about kid or any ****ing thing you want me to do. but when it comes to something i ask of you YOU NEVER ****ING DO IT AFTER ASKING 500000000000 ****ING TIMES. You are not right. so fix yourself and i fix myself. keep being an ignorant bitch. and i will keep being an offending asshole. Everything was fine. then what happened. you disrespect me failling to tell me something for the 425435346 time in a row. so you dont give a **** about what i want then i curse you to make you feel like the piece of shit i just felt like. then we are even.
    ME: i failed? once again; if i dont tell u something i have no credit; im a whore and everything awful. do u ever think how i feel? why i didnt tell? and because i dont tell you something simple like this im all of those name sfor u. Its the way u want, its your standart. U are not considerate with me at all, and u were not when a simple thing i failed was the reason for all those names. And u are not everyday but your excuse is the way I am.
    HIM: yeah simple thing because you do it. but my cursing isnt a simple thing because its me lol typical cunt bullshit. So shut your ****ing cunt mouth and dont do it again. its that simple. but you want to bring all this other ****ing bullshit into it like fights and how you think and all this other crap that is besides the point

I m just devastated, cant say anything else...

oli is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The best thing you can do is leave this guy, this has happened several times right? He wants to know your every move, what your doing, where your going and who your with 24/7.

He sounds like he has anger issues and I wouldn't be surprised if he hit you before either am I right? In his head he believes that you will never find the strength to leave him, proove him wrong please.

And as for hurting yourself please get help from family and friends (I am sure they know something is not right with you, they pick up on these things). If and hopefully when you leave this guy you will need family/friends around you for support, he will try to get back with you, say he has changed his ways, treat you nice for a while, keep his temper and controlling attitude under control for a while (I'm sure this has happened before right?) but don't believe him.

Hope this information has helped you, that is just my opinion of the matter as I do not know you or your BF but with the questions I have asked you, how many was I right on?

Oli

Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    The best thing you can do is leave this guy, this has happened several times right? He wants to know your every move, what your doing, where your going and who your with 24/7.

He sounds like he has anger issues and I wouldn't be surprised if he hit you before either am I right? In his head he believes that you will never find the strength to leave him, proove him wrong please.

And as for hurting yourself please get help from family and friends (I am sure they know something is not right with you, they pick up on these things). If and hopefully when you leave this guy you will need family/friends around you for support, he will try to get back with you, say he has changed his ways, treat you nice for a while, keep his temper and controlling attitude under control for a while (I'm sure this has happened before right?) but don't believe him.

Hope this information has helped you, that is just my opinion of the matter as I do not know you or your BF but with the questions I have asked you, how many was I right on?

Oli
    yes it has been happening for a year and half. he hasnt hit me yet, but throw things when we fight. i know you are right. I have never felt this way before when it comes to man, i was always in control, not its like my world fell down on my head.
    His way of treating me hurt me so much, i try to run away, and it seems i cant anymore. its so frustrating feelings this way...
    thanks for your advice

he is a shit head
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Reading that chatlog made me sick to my stomach. Ugh. He's really terrible. I don't know if you're "wrong", because I don't really know the background info, but it doesn't even matter. You don't deserve to be spoken to that way, period.

In your other thread, ([url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/44600-he-curses-me-all-time.html[/url]), you kept saying you're going to leave. So why haven't you? Seriously, please answer this.

Is he still living in another country? So you're allowing him to control you and treat you like you're scum from all the way over there? It doesn't sound like your lives are so intertwined that it would be difficult to get out.

Look, it's easy. Send him an email that says "I'm done with you. Don't ever contact me again". Nothing else - you don't need to explain anything. Then block him from your messenger, facebook, email, phone, etc. Don't even think about it, just do it. DO IT NOW. GO.

Have you done it yet?

GO DO IT.

you are right merryH, i dont know why im feeling so helpless towards this 3 year relationship. i love him i really do, i guess thats why im still making it work.. i know i am a mess but believe me i was never like this before, never felt so helpeless

First: You are not helpless - don't act like it.

Second: Love him all you want, fine, but that doesn't mean he's good for you. It's not working. You know this. You KNOW you need to leave. You've said it a bunch before. What are you waiting for? Go do it.

You may be the victim of a guy that has some serious issues that he needs to resolve on his own, but you aren't a victim of this relationship. You staying in this is entirely on your shoulders. Run all you want to, you have to deal with your problems head on. You may love him but you aren't happy. So it's a toxic relationship. It's dragging you down.

You know what you need to do, you don't owe him a long drawn out explanation, just tell him you aren't happy and that's it. Do your best to keep your wits about you and don't get lured into a maze of circular logic and arguing. You say that's it's done a few times and if he still pesters you, stop responding altogether.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Wow, do not let yourself be treated like this. Get the hell out of there.