+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need some advise from girls.. my girl wants has a fantasy of getting tied up..

need some advise from girls.. my girl wants has a fantasy of getting tied up..

hey guys just needed some advise.. my girl has this fantasy of getting tied up in bed.. but we havn't dne anyting of that sort b4 (as in we hav gone physical but not in such a way).. i don't wana spoil it in anyway.. want to make it the best tym of her life.. if anyone has any ideas as too what all things to do to her when she is tied up too make her feel special and exited.. without hurting her in anyway and not being rough.. am 20yrs old and she is 18.. female advise recommended.. thnkz in advance

Tie her up and **** her stupid. Why not.

am asking if there is anything you guys can suggest me which i can do to make her enjoy her fantasy.. to make her excited and turned on..

Well if a girl wants to be tyed up usually means she likes you to take control. So do that. Don't just do everything you want to, but think of what would excite her. Take things slow once you tied her up. Also, take care with the tying up, not too strict at first, use soft fabric or fur lined cuffs. Think of if she'd like her legs tied too, some girls do, some don't. Ask her if you're not sure. You in control is what most excites a girl when she's tyid up. You say what you two do, you say when she'll come. Tease her, don't tie her up and just f*** her. Sometimes, it's good to have her almost beg her to have you do something.. just watch for her signals, if she's seeming embarrassed, she doesn't like it.

And with any of this, if you're not sure, ASK her. Have fun.

thankz buddy.. if anyone else has any more ideas plz do share..

tie her to bed and breakup with her and leave

Quote Originally Posted by raj82_11 View Post
    thankz buddy.. if anyone else has any more ideas plz do share..
    Hee hee. Would buddy suggest I'm a guy, since I'm eh, not. But no problem.

As for Boisdevie and shammi, sounds like you guys think there's something wrong with a girl wanting to be tied up, nothing wrong with that in my opinion, and actually think it's great that raj82_11 wants to help her fulfill a fantasy.

^ nothings wrong with her, but it would be really funny if the guy just leaves forever after tieing her to bed

Hee hee, well it's a cliche that's been done over and over. In films, in the series True Blood etc. Though that's something I'd save for someone you hate, cause I think that'll be the last time that person would be wanting to have sex with you.

hey guys still waiting for more ideas from your side.. i just want to know if there is anything i can do to make her fantasy really exciting and unforgettable for her.. and i srsly love her a lot and dn't need advise such as leaving her tied and all.. i wana do something which she won't be expecting.. something which will make her go crazy.. and would not regret dat she told me to tie her up..

I'm a guy, and I avnt done this before but I had a few thoughts for you,

you could try tieing her up with something nice like silk? Maybe a silk blindfold too? but I think you'd have to check if she wanted that bit lol
    I guess it depends on how she wants to be tied up and how she wants the mood. If you havnt, it might be worth asking her? Because I think the mood for this sorta thing is going to be key.

Hope this helps a bit,
    R

thankz rich for the help.. if anyone else wana add up things plz do share..

Raj, I think it's very nice of you that you're so interested into fulfilling her fantasy.
    You could browse through online sex shops - they usually sell all kind of accessories for tying your partner (from soft, silky products, to leather ones, special tape or rope). You could ask her what she prefers - being tied up with something more soft, with some fabrics or with handcuffs. If you'd like to surprise her, I'd pick something lighter in the beginning (some soft, silky thingies)... and see how she reacts (if that's enough for her, or if she wants something more "hardcore").
    Start slowly and make sure she's ready... insist on foreplay & play with her a lot. You could also give her a kinky massage When you notice she's almost begging for you to f*** her, do it!
    Pay attention to her gestures... this way you'll know if you can go on with something she enjoys, or stop because she doesn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by raj82_11 View Post
    hey guys just needed some advise.. my girl has this fantasy of getting tied up in bed.. but we havn't dne anyting of that sort b4 (as in we hav gone physical but not in such a way).. i don't wana spoil it in anyway.. want to make it the best tym of her life.. if anyone has any ideas as too what all things to do to her when she is tied up too make her feel special and exited.. without hurting her in anyway and not being rough.. am 20yrs old and she is 18.. female advise recommended.. thnkz in advance
    One thing that makes bondage easier for my husband and I is getting 'liberator' furniture. liberator.com has furniture pieces with cuffs already added to them. We used to do the whole rope thing, it's way to much, this is quick and sexy.