I am from Vancouver Canada. Being an exceptionally social person, the most important thing to me in the world is my family and friends. Three years ago I fell in love with my Australian boyfriend and moved with him to Sydney. I keep my home town friends in my mind and in my heart with a wall of photos in our home, and through contact on facebook. Many people joke that it's called "Faithe-book" because of the amount of time I spend on the site.

Recently, I came across a contest through an Australian company called "HTC Wildfire" that promises to bring all the winners facebook "friends" together for the most popular voted idea. Most people are submitting with entries saying things like laser skirmish, or Bbq on the beach. My entry, on a different subject, is I have vowed to marry my boyfriend should we win. This may be the only opportunity we could ever have of introducing my Canadian family to his Australian family. My entry has quickly moved into the top 5!!! However, I fear that the campaign may overlook my submission because it seems that I am the only entry to have the majority of my friends overseas. If this follows through, it would be my ultimate dream come true, better then winning a million dollars.

I am not aloud to post the direct link, but if you wish to help me by voting, google "HTC Wildfire" Or join the facebook group that my friend has set up called, "Back to Help Win All Our Friends Plane Tickets To Our Wedding In Australia!!!"

Thank you for taking the time to read through my story,
Sincerely
Faithe Meagan Notheisz