+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds! Or At Least Just My Ex's Relationship

I Have Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds! Or At Least Just My Ex's Relationship

So I've spent a year pining over my ex wife. Some of you know the whole story. Others do not. Over the last two months of e-stalking I had observed what appeared to be a blossoming relationship between my ex-wife and a man we shall simply call Bill. This, naturally, enraged me. I had never taken her off my AIM buddy list and, through this e-stalking, found out his AIM which I promptly added to my buddy list so that I could then observe their cutesy lifestream statuses and further prolong my suffering.

A few days ago I had a relapse and a near complete mental breakdown after seeing pictures on Bill's facebook of the two of them together. In my psychotic rage I made a fake Facebook account and proceeded to send him a calm, well written message complete with a link to the blog I wrote (and linked in my last thread) detailing every last bit of my breakup from Jenn. I didn't really expect a reply and if so, I entirely expected it to be aggressive and antagonistic, demanding I stay out of her life and whatnot.

But I never expected THIS.

He had no idea I ever existed. He had no idea she'd ever been married and the best part? They'd had sex seven years ago at a BBQ (she told me she was a virgin) and reconnected a little over a year and a half ago and began having sex again...while her and I were engaged...while her and I were living together...and all throughout the three months here and I lived together as husband and wife. AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT AND DEMANDING HE MARRY HER, but she refuses to sign a prenuptial agreement! He asked for proof of my claims which I gladly made sure to forward to him. Pictures of her bridal shower, pictures of us at the wedding, pictures of the annulment I was forced to sign clearly stating that her and I had once been married.

And now he's calling off the wedding and very well may break up with her. He's an intelligent and educated paralegal and if he plays his cards right he "might" even be able to get out of paying child support if he can adequately prove that she deliberately roped him into the whole scenario. But either way he's stuck with her, not me.

And I am now vindicated. I can't even wish to go back to "the way things were" because they had always been a lie. I would just be wishing to go back to a relationship where I was being cheated on quite possibly for the ENTIRE TIME. The thought did cross my mind that the two of them had conspired to write his replies to me but that really doesn't quite fit. Everything he's told me makes perfect sense and explains everything about her that had perplexed me for the past year. All the quirky ways she acted, the odd personal schedule she kept for herself, the way she had to go back to her parents every single weekend and stay until Monday, the secrecy regarding her cellphone and computer, the way she was so quickly and easily able to discard me over such trivial issues. Everything.

And now she may very well end up exactly as I told her she would when she left me. Alone, unloved and a single mother. I come to you all now to declare my victory. It took a year but it was well worth the wait.

Well, I guess I'm happy for you. See, what goes around comes around. Now go be happy again.

Ret is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Seems that everything has it's right time. Now, it's just good if everything should move on now.

Good. Now stop stalking her like a lunatic and move on.

LOL LailaK, almost done. She's now trying to deflect everything he told me by telling me off in a profanity-laden facebook message but she's just reaching for straws now trying anything to disprove his claims, falling back on her old insults that quite frankly are now stale and over-used. Everything he said fits TOO PERFECTLY into the final six months of my relationship with Jenn, too good to be made up by him alone. And if they did conspire together to make up a story then I really don't care, it just shows he's as shallow, immature and inherently evil as her. And in that case they were made for each other and I can move on. I have the answers I wanted. The answers I feel I, as a human being, deserved.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ha ha ha, no wait

HA HA HA

Can i be the first on to call bullshit?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I'm confused, bullshit for who? Me, her or her boyfriend? Oh well it doesn't matter, life can go on again any which way

You have issues. You need to let your ex wife live her life. You have no right emailing anyone she is seeing. In my opinion, she should have a restraining order put on you. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    ha ha ha, no wait

HA HA HA

Can i be the first on to call bullshit?
    I think you are right, bullshit.

Sparkle, when the day comes that you get burned as horribly as me then you might understand. Here's a quick synopsis.

She sort of demanded I marry her. I loved her, so I did. We lived together a few months, she started acting strange, then we had the wedding, she continued to act strange, grew distant, combative and controlling, then left me three months after the day we said "I do" and adamantly REFUSED to work things out, very nearly driving me to end my life and laughing the whole time at the pain she caused me. Things her friends said suggested something fishy was going on but she never once admitted anything. Now I hear a story from her current boyfriend that fills in every last little detail perfectly.

I deserved the truth and I got it. I left her alone for many months but you know what? Not being respected enough to be given the truth was eating me up and I felt it was RIGHT to have the truth. So I went and got it. And that's so wrong? Nobody wrongs me the way she did and gets away with it.

i thought it was pretty clever. not sure i wouldn't do the same if i were in those shoes.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're happy that you ruined some baby's life? you're actually happy that this guy will not pay child support and let this baby live without a father? Oh yes it's all about your pity sad life! Enjoy your revenge... Jeeze... And stop stalking her.
    I wazzzz here

Some people just don't have a life.

Oh, chances are it was just a hoax because he's as immature as her. And even if not he'll pay child support, with the way the system is in America today a father is virtually guaranteed to have to pay something once the kid pops out.

Here, for all you naysayers, read this.

[url=http://hubpages.com/hub/Lost-the-Love-of-My-Life]Lost the Love of My Life[/url]

This is what this woman did to me. Then tell me if you wouldn't let this eat you up for a year.

Quite the performance.

Normally I wouldn't condone such insane obsession and behavior, but silver lining, you may have very well saved the paralegal's life before it got too messy. For that, I thank you.

As for the satisfaction you get, well you know you are a sick twisted human being. I wish I could pump you full of Lexapro, Celexa, and Buspar just to get you to stop doing what you are doing. Numb you down to not feel feelings anymore. You liked it better that way, didn't you?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast