+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is she on my mind

why is she on my mind

My ex and i broke up 3 years ago, going on 4. and i have been with a lot of girls since then. for some reason however i keep thinking of her from time to time. i really dont understand it. i dont dwell on her constantly but i do think of her here and there. am i over her? i dont understand it at all and it kills me. this is the only girl i have ever loved in my life. maybe thats why. maybe it's because i haven't found a girl thats made me feel the same as she made me feel. maybe it's because i haven't had a girl better in bed then her yet. i dont know whats wrong with me honestly. the other part is that i can't seem to attach myself to a girl. i find them i chase them i get them and i dont want them after that.

what the hell is wrong with me? i have a good heart i sware i do but i'm starting to get a rep for playing girls. what should i do?

Many people have 'the one that got away'. I've been married for 8 years and early on in my relationship I used to think about an ex from college. Sometimes it drove me nuts. I finally saw him three years into my marriage (nothing sexual happened, just met up) and it really helped me get over him. Sadly, I found out he never forgot about me either, and he was literally obsessed. He wanted me back, and it hurt to break his heart a second time, but I'm glad I did because my husband really is the one for me.
    You may benefit from seeing her again, it could help you realize that maybe she isn't as great as you remember. Or, you could start dating again.