+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it too bold of a move to ask him to get together?

Is it too bold of a move to ask him to get together?

Hi,

I was wondering what guys think about the girl making the first step in asking the guy to get together for coffee or something? How should I approach the topic without seeming desperate?

Go for it, same principal as a guy but most guys aren't so defensive about being asked out as some women.

Just be blunt and to the point, "Hello, would you like to meet up for coffee or a drink". Even if he's not interested, he'll be flattered you asked.

Good Luck

Why not. I just had an email suggesting we get together for a drink. Made me feel good and I felt flattered and did not for one moment think that the woman was 'desperate'. Surely in this age of sexual equality men AND women can ask each other out.

I tell u what it makes it a lot easier for me if the girl does the work :-p Plus if I like her, and she makes the first move, then I know exactly what I am in for, which also saves a lot of work.

Yea its not a problem, jus ask him to do something guys enjoy. Like ask him if we wants to catch a beer and watch the next game. Guys love doing stuff that Guys Love

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    A word of caution, if this turns into a relationship, he might be complacent and wouldn't give much effort into maintaining it.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Take it from a girl who knows. DON'T DO IT.

You won't like the results.

all over the place, where ever I'm needed
    I love it, but depends on a guy. Perhaps don't over do it. Chat him up for a few minutes and ask for his e-mail. Then you can invite him for a "date"
    HTML Code:
    http://www.thegetmyexback.com
    visit to get FREE e-book letting you into one secret tip. Find out what never, ever to do if you want your ex back

hahaha lol...

The extent of female self-loathing, never ceases to amaze me... ;-)

OP, please give me some reasons why you think that IS NOT a good idea, what is the worst that can happen to you if you suggest a meet?

On the other hand, what is the best that you hoping for from this scenario?

But to answer your question: do it, just make sure before you contact him that you're feling happy and light-hearted so that you do not convey any strange vibes, like outcome-orientedness, neediness, or nervousness...

Maybe do some vigorous exercise or buy yourself something nice so that you feel positive and happy.