+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend left me for a man that is twice her age...

My girlfriend left me for a man that is twice her age...

I'm new here so sorry if i dont know alot of things here in the forums but lets get started.

Here is my story. My name is Ryan. I am now heartbroken and i would like to share what happened.

I met this girl my last yr of highschool and i instantly fell in love with her but i knew i had my work cut for me as she had a boyfriend but i decided i would just remain friends with her and see how things would play out, We became really great friends and i fell more and more in love with her as everyday passed and at around halloween last yr i asked her to go to a niles haunted house park with me and it was that night that i knew she was the one for me, i felt it and i know she did aswell, i took a bathroom break to write her a letter of how i felt that i gave to her at the end of the night. We even held hands through out the park but not really as a couple although i felt she meant it as such. Now i gave her the note when she dropped me off and the next day she called me and told me she felt the same but couldnt leave her boyfriend, and over the course of the next week i poured my heart out to her and she finally broke up with him for me. I was so happy that we were now a couple and over the course of the school yr things were great we did everything for each other and we just had a vibe that people liked. She wasnt the first girl that i lost my virginity to but the first time we had sex i felt that she should have been the one i lost it to. It wasnt just sex to me i felt a real connection with her.

We spent almost everyday of the week with each other and i think that maybe my family had something to do with our break up as my sister hated her, my dad never respected her and my mom never cared for her, I think her mom liked me at first but then something changed or happened because she started acting weird and like i didnt exist when i was around her. Then lets shift to prom a few months later. I had never asked i girl to go before nor did i really want to but i did it cuz i know it meant alot for her, me met up with some friends and they took pictures of us and one specific one always strikes out at me and it was her pulling me by the tie and kissing me. I know that by looking at that picture she really loved me and i did for her aswell.

Now flash forward to the begining of summer. We started fighting and i mean alot, i started playing games and ignoring her and she started to just get fed up and come over and just fight about senseless things sometimes. Then july rolled around and i met up with an old friend, he invited me over to a group of people that liked to play dungeons and dragons and i was reluctant at first but ultimately said yes and talked my girlfriend into going and she loved it, july went by with almost no problems until the end of the month where the group had a camping trip and i made my grilfriend come with me because i didnt want to be alone and i knew she would like it but it failed horribly we got rained out and my tent was crap so we had a horrible time and then her horse fair was the next week and it meant the world to her but i couldnt go because of my dad being an A- hole. It hurt her alot and then the next week was normal atleast i thought it was, wednsday she came over and i fixed her computer and she said that deserves a reward and we had sex for the last time, Thursday we went to dungeons and dragons and everything was great we came home i said our goodnights and we kissed, Friday was when things went bad, she came over and said she was staying at her friends tonight so i kissed her and said have fun, Saturday i hear that she was talking to Jon ( He is a 35 yr old that goes to dungeons and dragons) I was upset that she didnt come and get me because they were right down the road from my house and they talked all day pretty much, Sunday i hear nothing, Monday i hear nothing then Tuesday i call her and she comes over and smells like smoke... She doesnt smoke. We got into an argument and she broke up with me she took all her pictures and most of her gifts and left. I called her that night and she said that i hurt her and that i stopped paying attention to her and that i asked for too much sex which is bogus because she asked almost just as much as i did. She said she loved me one last time and said goodbye. Now thursday i get to D and D and find out that she likes this 35 yr old and now they are dating. I almost faught him but decided against it because i thought she wouldnt speak to me again... Now at this time i was hurt more then ever as she is only 18 just turned too and he has daughters by different women and no job felonies and all sorts of bad things. I became angry and desperate so i started calling and calling and msging her and Jon threating him and now she almost got a PPO on me and blocked my number and took me off as her friend on facebook.

I dont know what to do anymore i'm sick of hearing move on and find someone better because i know that we really were in love with each other and that i am the best for her and she is my only. I will also say that she has father issues and her father did very horrible things to her and i wonder if thats a issue behind this.

Ret is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The worst thing that will happen to you is when that girl and what she did will destroy your life and character. So don't let it happen to you. It's always exciting to think that there is a girl out there who will lift up your life, instead of ruining it.