just wanted to share.

[URL="http://www.relationshiptalk.net/sac/blog/"]Sac's blog[/URL]

According to this my ex is definitely rebounding and I did the right thing by disappearing from her life.
We did lose some spark due to problems in our lives, not the relationship itself, she was still attached to me until the last week of our relationship. Then she met a guy who has qualities i did not: he has a nice body, loves clubbing and loves working out!
She already loves him, they totally skipped the phase of getting to know each other. Her roommate says she cries at night and she's trying to leave impression of being happy but she's not, except when he's around.
She also said that she loves me as a friend and I was always her best friend. The new guy lives far away and he won't be able to build real friendship or give her support.

We'll see what happens next. I'll stick to my NC and I don't really have temptations to call her. Ok, maybe once in a while it crosses my mind. The only thing is, I'm not really sure if I'll want her back in 4-5 months. Especially if I find someone new and I'm on the look.