I'm so confused and I think he is too. We started off amazingly. So much passion, so much interest then we went on a camping trip he wasn't so enthusiastic on going to and was nervous about because of the other people involved. During this trip he kept to himself and then when a girl he had been friends with and kissed at one time asked him to go swimming in the lake and that's what i had asked him to do. I was really upset and let him know, this made him furious. By the end of the trip he told me he didn't want to see me anymore, then that turned into, just give him space. I didn't give him his space! I texted compulsively. I don't know what I was doing. I couldn't leave him alone. I just couldn't understand, i suppose. Over the weeks we would get into fighting matches. He told me he wouldn't still be putting up with all of this if he didn't care, but I still wasn't giving him his space. Later, he we discussed we would go backwards and be friends with benefits. I went over for a quickie and no more than 10 min later he believed it was a bad idea and that it felt wrong because he needed to work on his program and work on himself (we are both members of AA). He said he was just being honest, but it hurt so much and i told him some pretty nasty things i regretted saying. I continued to text like a maniac and then I layed off for awhile and he contacted me while i was in vegas things turned into a **** storm again because he said i couldn't just leave things simple. Not two days later we are talking again and having sex. He said that I am his friend and wouldn't have been there for me all this time if he didn't care, but he said he doesn't know if he'll want to have sex again or be together. He also was furious when I said that if he didn't think of me as a friend then I didn't want to have sex. He was trying to figure this out by yelling at me and asking me what i wanted out of him as a friend. I told him I thought friends hung out once in awhile. He is just so angry still (about my behavior). He said he felt so pushed into a corner. What the hell am I supposed to think? Please Help