+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she rebounding or did she leave me for him

Is she rebounding or did she leave me for him

My fiance' called off the wedding 1 month before it was to happen and moved out of my house. She now is dating my best friend 3 weeks later. They both say they leaned on each other with her going through a broken engagement and him (my friend) going through one as well. It seems pretty suspect that he called his engagement off and my fiance and him started talking a lot and then boom she tells me she doesn't love me anymore and has been unhappy for a while and calls our engagement off. So my question is are they just trying to replace what they lost with each other or was she really not in love with me for a while and just saw he was avaiable now and left me for him?

she left you for him, most likely they were seeing each other when you were together, forget her, cause someone who couldn't communicate their issues when they were happening, only to slap them in yoru face to justify her straying is no one you should commit a lifetime to
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

all over the place, where ever I'm needed
    Oh that's bad - if it makes you feel any better 95% of rebound relationships fail.
    But I don't think you should really spend a moment more of your time on him or her. Forget about them, and yes that's really hard to do and it will take time but you'll be better off without.
    How long where the two of you dating?
    HTML Code:
    http://www.thegetmyexback.com
    visit to get FREE e-book letting you into one secret tip. Find out what never, ever to do if you want your ex back

so how long do rebound relationships last? what if the guy is taking her to the places he used to take me ? I feel like my ex of 7 years might be moving on and not necessarily rebounding this time =(

It sounds like your ex had enough time to get to know this guy and she could be moving on. Did you have problems in a relationship? It's hard to tell, only time will show, but 7 years is a long time together, maybe she'll reconsider her decision.
    why people can't enjoy what they have? I mean if you had a good time with someone for such long time how can you just give up because "you don't feel the same". Hell, I didn't feel the same for my ex, first few months are always the most exciting, but I felt good with that person, we had so much in common, enjoyed little things, had great friendship and above all trusted each other. Yes, there is always someone better and more exciting but if one wants serious relationship at some point he/she must say enough and stop looking. It's always a risk to find someone worse and end up being unhappy knowing what you've lost.

hey, so when do you know that ur ex is completely moving on?

Quote Originally Posted by thegetmyexback View Post
    Oh that's bad - if it makes you feel any better 95% of rebound relationships fail.
    But I don't think you should really spend a moment more of your time on him or her. Forget about them, and yes that's really hard to do and it will take time but you'll be better off without.
    How long where the two of you dating?
    lived together for 3 years and engaged for 1