As she reads this we know what we had... could've had and will have. Let me start from the beginning 10 years ago, I don't know where and how we met, probly from my dreams.... young, crazy and stupid I was.
The time we spent was short and I can't forget how much I think about every detail of what we did together, I broke her heart and I carried that on my shoulder for so long until last Friday. Never was there a day when we were apart I didn't think of her.... last Friday was such a blur as I was walking downtown... spotting this angel from a half block away... same sexy legs, same short shorts. This was fate.. nobody planned this... nobody set this up... all the feelings we had came back after so long, even the short time we spent together.... I still care about her and love her, the way she looks at me with her eyes... she turns her head a little and stares at me and gives that smile that kills me so deeply, and all I can think of is how I broke her heart and how much I want that chance to show her who I am!

I want to be as honest from the start... she knows this too. however the situation were in gives us a lean on me attitude, I know how she feels and she knows how I feel. She gets me excited to live life again... whatever happens through all of this I just want to be ther for her. But most of all I wouldn't mind waking up beside her every morning and would do anything for her, she's everything I've wanted and needed. She has given me new life. I owe her so much for that. But when I think about it maybe its better that we've found this again...time has made us both better in the end.....