+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just a thought...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Just a thought...

I'm really getting tired of fkn dealing with people making ignorant racial comments.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

there's a thread for that

Aiyoo, shut up la! :p

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    there's a thread for that
    yep sure is, idk if you guys remember that thread about the psycho dude who went off and threw all kinds of racial slurs at me a few months back because i told him to quit calling me. Well the moron texted me pretending to not know it was me and then followed it with an apology which i did not accept. So this was followed by how i'm ignorant because i won't accept the apology because asians are the most racist ppl. harharhar!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why do you even bother talking to listening to this guy? you're dumb for even acknowledging him, which is why he's able to get under your skin. c'mon, you know that you're better than that.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get sick of people saying idiotic, racially insensitive statements, and then when they say "i was only kidding" they expect you to laugh along, and imply you have no sense of humor if you don't.

Freakin' morons.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm sick of comedy that revolves around racial and ethnic slurs and questions the taboos associated with them. A lot of newer faces in stand up comedy are attracted to that kind of 'humor'.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    why do you even bother talking to listening to this guy? you're dumb for even acknowledging him, which is why he's able to get under your skin. c'mon, you know that you're better than that.

raverboy
    I don't listen to him, I told him to not contact me ever again or i'd call the cops if he did. And he doesn't get under my skin, it's just hard to believe there are people THAT stupid these days.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I get sick of people saying idiotic, racially insensitive statements, and then when they say "i was only kidding" they expect you to laugh along, and imply you have no sense of humor if you don't.

Freakin' morons.
    Exactly, or when people throw some racial slurs or comments out and when people get offended, they comeback at them with, "oh you know, i didn't mean it like THAT".

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'm sick of comedy that revolves around racial and ethnic slurs and questions the taboos associated with them. A lot of newer faces in stand up comedy are attracted to that kind of 'humor'.
    It's pretty much ridiculous and i mean i can laugh at asian jokes myself, i do all the time. But you know when someone says something racist purely out of ignorance. There's a huge difference.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    I don't listen to him, I told him to not contact me ever again or i'd call the cops if he did. And he doesn't get under my skin, it's just hard to believe there are people THAT stupid these days.

if he didn't get under your skin, then you wouldn't have bothered posting this...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...