+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are girls sexually attracted to bodybuilders?

Are girls sexually attracted to bodybuilders?

Not the guys in the Mr. Oylmpia contests that you see in mags. and on TV, those guys are on juice, how about just big, ripped, in shape guys...

I have meet girls that find me to be to big and find it unattractive, but what do most girls think?

bigten

In shape is good. I don't mind a little ripped. But I'm not a fan of the whole "big ripped" thing (even if they aren't on any type of steroids). Mainly because I hate the look of some when they are so bulked up they can't place there arms directly at there sides, so they are always on an angle. lol. Kinda funny in my opinion.

I would prefer a smaller guy thats healthy to be a great thing. Its good if a guy is healthy to start with and at least cares about it. Some go overboard on the whole looks and being healthy thing. Its not right. Then the whole attitude of I'm great! I'm more superior then you because I can do more push-ups thing comes to mind. Drives me nuts... ugh...

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Some go overboard on the whole looks and being healthy thing. Its not right. Then the whole attitude of I'm great! I'm more superior then you because I can do more push-ups thing comes to mind. Drives me nuts... ugh... [/QUOTE]

Not all bodybuilders are like that, trust me, I'm around em all the time

Do not assume what soicety sterotypes...cause its simply not tru for 98% of bodybuilders.

Bigten

ahhh yes... sterotypes.... one of those things that will always be around, unfortunatly.

I know they are not all like that. I just think I've met to many "non-body builder" types that are arrogant and believe they are the greatest thing on earth. So it doesn't surprise me that there are more people like that.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Do girls think that with these inshape, muscular males, that they would have better sex with? Like in their mind or what would come first in mind.

Or when girls look at these guys, they just think it's a good looking thing and nothing to do with sex etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hurtn
    Do girls think that with these inshape, muscular males, that they would have better sex with? Like in their mind or what would come first in mind.

Or when girls look at these guys, they just think it's a good looking thing and nothing to do with sex etc.

Exaclty, thats what I am trying to get at, cause when I see a bangin girl I think of sex....but thats mostly b/c I'm young, dum, and fulla cum, as my coach says

I'm sure girls don't think of sex like guys all the time, but you know

Yikkkkkk

No thanks !!!!

I'm not into the bodybuilder type either, I don't know there's something about all that definition that makes me feel funny.

Maybe some definition but it's more important to me that they're fit cos I like doing stuff like going for walks & would like my guy to share in that with me

my friend is obsesed with my muscles. always pokin them and stuff. kinda gets in the way of making out when she randomly starts giggling and poking me.

sunny72 Guest
    absolutely not

So can i get an answer as to whether girls thinks gym going guys = great sex or not?

I'm sure 99% male would look at say Angelina Jolie and think straight away she would be the best at giving heads etc...

I know girls dont always think sex first but yeh...some stats would be good.

sunny72 Guest
    I would prefer a fit guy and a good body. Not a bodybuilder type though.

Talking from experience as we speak. I never thought I'd find myself attracted to the body builder type, but here I am. Women are so different and are attracted to a certain male type for whatever reason. But after months of dating one myself, I am not necessarily attracted to the body builder type, but the person himself. And its much deeper than the outside appearance. It's related of course, his motivation, dedication, and committment that inspires and intrigues me. Its not like Ive had this thing for body builders and would date only body builders, and for some women that might be the case. Its like some women are only attracted to Dr.'s. or some are attracted to the business tycoon type. To each their own.

Not spending any time in the circle of body builders but dating one who talks about, Im learning a great deal about this lifestyle. There are alot of misconceptions about it. All steroids, no brains, etc. This is not true. There are alot of body builders who stick to themselves and have motivations and high goals, higher than most. I give them a lot of credit, its masochism to me, not to eat what I want, but hell, I still give them a great deal of respect.

So, bigten, reading through several of your posts, I think you should know women vary in what theyre are attracted to in a man, not just appearance. Its unfair to those who are dedicated and have these stereotypes attached to them that a woman doesnt look past that and see who the real person is.

I do give you alot of respect as well, knowing you yourself have high goals for your life and are attempting to achieve them. Dont let anyone stand in your way. And one day, a woman will come along and understand and respect you for who you are.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Talking from experience as we speak. I never thought I'd find myself attracted to the body builder type, but here I am. Women are so different and are attracted to a certain male type for whatever reason. But after months of dating one myself, I am not necessarily attracted to the body builder type, but the person himself. And its much deeper than the outside appearance. It's related of course, his motivation, dedication, and committment that inspires and intrigues me. Its not like Ive had this thing for body builders and would date only body builders, and for some women that might be the case. Its like some women are only attracted to Dr.'s. or some are attracted to the business tycoon type. To each their own.

Not spending any time in the circle of body builders but dating one who talks about, Im learning a great deal about this lifestyle. There are alot of misconceptions about it. All steroids, no brains, etc. This is not true. There are alot of body builders who stick to themselves and have motivations and high goals, higher than most. I give them a lot of credit, its masochism to me, not to eat what I want, but hell, I still give them a great deal of respect.

So, bigten, reading through several of your posts, I think you should know women vary in what theyre are attracted to in a man, not just appearance. Its unfair to those who are dedicated and have these stereotypes attached to them that a woman doesnt look past that and see who the real person is.

I do give you alot of respect as well, knowing you yourself have high goals for your life and are attempting to achieve them. Dont let anyone stand in your way. And one day, a woman will come along and understand and respect you for who you are.

Feels good to hear someone say that, I appreciate that, means alot.

Thanks

i agree. looks and figure only go so far. it's funny the kind of men women fall in love with, they come in all shapes and sizes. i've dated all kinds of men, some were big and/or muscly and some were skinny, the one i'm dating now is in the middle, it makes no difference to me. i just like them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast