+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Didn't take my no serious

Didn't take my no serious

Hi,

I have this problem. There is a guy that I have never met or talked to; he was working at company that I used to work for. He’s an CEO at this company. He is short and not my type at all. Have never talked to the guy, so I can’t imagine what is going through this guy’s mind. There is chemistry and attraction to be tested when you meet someone., but this is not the case. I have never met the guy, only see the pictures on the Internet. I know people and the only thing I could think of is that other people spread rumors about me.

Somehow, I indirectly specify that I was not interested in him to a group of his friends. His friends follow me around and see what I do and say. Whatever I do or say is interpreted as having something to do with him and that something is interpreted that I am interested in him.

I can't do whatever I want and not be interpreted as something that has to be about him. I even tried to indirectly say to him through his friends that it was a no and I am not interested in him in anyway. For some reason, they do not take that message as a no but continue to speculate and assume that I am interested in him.

I feel grossed out by this and don't know how to stop this because I want to be able to do and say whatever I want and not to be cautious of my actions that might be interpreted as I am trying to tell this guy that I am interested. There is no dispute about it; a no is a no. I don't know how to get this thing into his head, so he could direct his energy to somehwere else.

I know his email, but I am not sure if it is approppriate to tell him off. What do you think? How do I do this, so I can get this guy out from my hair. It’s worsed because I never met the guy. I am getting signs that he thinks I am interested in him and that he is interested in me.

Thanks,
    Signed "I am grossed out."

Hm. I don't really understand. Can you elaborate on how his friends follow you around? Is this at your job or school or are his friends your friends too? Does the CEO guy contact you at all? More specifics, please.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Hm. I don't really understand. Can you elaborate on how his friends follow you around? Is this at your job or school or are his friends your friends too? Does the CEO guy contact you at all? More specifics, please.
    Don't bother trying to figure this 1 out MerryH. this OP is an idiot that posts this crazyness all over love forums. When she returns to post again (IF she posts again) it's more of the same stupid nonsense that makes you shake your heads & say "what the hell!"

Looks like someone's been watching too many "women in distress" movies on Lifetime.

-PP