+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girls, why would you do this?

girls, why would you do this?

ive liked this girl for a while and she never really said her feelings to me, shes had a couple small relationships with boys that havent lasted long since ive known her but thats it

recently ive had the feeling that she likes me, like when id arrive somewhere she'd constantly look at me and always talk to me/be near me etcc

we went to this party/rave thing, and when we walked down there she was like holding my arm and walking really close to me, a couple times i let go and then she went and grabbed my arm again

then when we got there she hung round me alot, a few times she asked me to dance but i didnt want to, so she kept trying to grab my hands and pull me up and i wouldnt move, and she'd just stand there holding my hands staring at me at times, and then at one point she like literally leaned into me really closely i was like whaat

so i thought something was gonna happen, then about 10 minutes later she wondered off and started randomly dancing with other people and talking to other people, like she would literally hang around some boys for ages talking

but she kept like, walking up to us, looking at me then talking to one of my friends? or sometimes just completely ignore i was even there

and then she didnt even say bye to me when i left, and seemed a lot less interested in me at the end of the night?

^ well i guess you really dissapointed her, thats why she lost the interest

Sounds like shes playing some bullshit game to try and get you to chase her. Stay away.

Um... you were giving her clear signs that you weren't interested.

You were letting go of her hand when she would try to hold your arm. You refused to dance with her.

It sounds like you were being a d*ck. I would have lost interest in you too.

so shes either playing games, or i showed the wrong signs?

tbh im very shy thats why i did nothing, and i think she knows that aswell so im not sure :S

If I was her I would have lost interested in you because you weren't responding to any signals, I mean did you ever go up to her? She probably thought you weren't interested.

No offence to you at all but that was really stupid.

You said you liked her for a while.
    She's giving you the green light and you just totally ignore it and wonder why she's going off and dancing with other guys and not saying goodbye to you?

It doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.

She wanted to get naughty, you didnt she moved on. Live and learn bro

She obv liked you alot . All her attention was on you , when you constantly refused to hold hands or dance with her , ofcoarse she would flirt with someone else cuz maybe that will get your attention instead. When this plan eventually failed she must of thought what the heck ! this man ent worth my time , thats why she left without saying gdbye. Its very easy to interpret tbh.