View Poll Results: What do you think about Designer Vaginas

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's stupid and women shouldn't think about this surgery.

10 76.92%
  • Whatever makes it pretty!

2 15.38%
  • Don't care, as long as there's a hole.

1 7.69%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Designer Vaginas

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You must not have been subjected to especially ugly vaginas. I've seen photos of women whose labias looked like extremely large and floppy bacon strips, and they were gross enough that I wouldn't allow anyone to look if that were me. On the other hand, most cosmetic procedures are just a waste, IMO.
    Actually I haven't. A woman's labia would have to be freakishly large for it to be a turn off to me. On a funny note though your comment about "large floppy bacon strips" makes me think about when my brother was talking to his fiancee and said that he was going to give her a cockmeat sandwich. She said, "whatever, you'd better shut up or you'll get a flappy burger in your mouth". LMAO. Flappy burger, that's priceless...
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

It would disturb me immensely and possible end my attempt at a relationship with a girl that had this done.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    It would disturb me immensely and possible end my attempt at a relationship with a girl that had this done.
    I'm curious as to why.

You only get one pee pee in your life time, so why risk anything for it?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    I'm curious as to why.
    There is nothing wrong with the Vagina as it is. It shows a sexual insecurity about the individuals own body and an attempt to impress far to many people with single body part. Why not enhance something more useful like your brain by learning something good each day instead? It tells me enough about the persons character to make me run away. Just like breast enlargement, nice toy but I wouldn't date her for long term. Just lame, leave your body alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the Vagina as it is. It shows a sexual insecurity about the individuals own body and an attempt to impress far to many people with single body part. Why not enhance something more useful like your brain by learning something good each day instead? It tells me enough about the persons character to make me run away. Just like breast enlargement, nice toy but I wouldn't date her for long term. Just lame, leave your body alone.
    I was really curious about it (not getting it myself but just curious in general) so I googled labiaplasty images... it's interesting. I do understand why some people get it though. My daughter's babysitter has had like 8 kids. She had some reconstruction down there to put everything back. Hearing some of her watered down details kind of made me gasp. I learned that if you have a ton of kids its possible for your cervix to poke out of your vagina.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url=http://www.centerforvaginalsurgery.com/nyclabiaplasty/labiaplastypictures.htm]Labiaplasty Pictures - Before & After Cosmetic labia reduction surgery photos.[/url]

Have a look at some of those, and tell me you think you'd put your mouth on the originals. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I wouldn't put my mouth on any of those vaginas, before or after.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I wouldn't put my mouth on any of those vaginas, before or after.
    How selfish.

[url=http://www.centerforvaginalsurgery.com/nyclabiaplasty/labiaplastypictures.htm]Labiaplasty Pictures - Before & After Cosmetic labia reduction surgery photos.[/url]

Have a look at some of those, and tell me you think you'd put your mouth on the originals. lol
    Due to the fact I will probably have nightmares my entire life because of YOUR link, I am going to ask you to refrain from replying to my posts from now on.

Damn some women have some nasty coochies.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Number 5 looks necrotic.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes well....what has been seen can not be unseen.

I've always been curious - how do they end up in this state ?

Too many partners ?
    Partners that are too big ?
    Partners that are too rough ?
    Child birth ?

I've only had 1 partner who looked anything close to these and of course I couldn't ask her why ...

[url=http://www.centerforvaginalsurgery.com/nyclabiaplasty/hymenrepairnyc.htm]New York City Hymenoplasty: also called Hymen repair & Hymen reconstruction, restores virginity. Manhattan, NYC cosmetic vaginal surgery: vaginal rejuvenation, vaginoplasty (vaginal tightening), labiaplasty (labia surgery). Ron Blatt, FACOG in Manhat[/url]

Really? wtf. I can't even trust the good old Hymen thingy anymore?! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast