+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New girl, big penis?

I've only had trouble fitting with two women, and they were both short, petite women.

The first one was only 4'11" tall. It was our first date, and after a nice dinner out, she invited me back to her place to watch a movie. She initiated the sex, but maybe wasn't ready for it, because I just couldn't get inside her. She put lube on me and we still couldn't get me in. Then she tried to give me a blow job and her mouth was too small, so I just got a hand job. We went out two more times but never had sex again.

The second one is my current girlfriend, who is 5'0". I couldn't fit in her the first time we tried to have sex, but again, I think that she was too tense. Sometimes we don't have any problem at all, and sometimes I can't fit inside of her even after putting on some lube. I always give her plenty of foreplay, so I don't know why it's sometimes so hard.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ I must agree with the utensils. I can't handle anything big.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

To an earlier poster, i didn't say my penis is abnormal because its 8/9 inches.

But i am well aware it's larger than average! So was just trying to get opinions on whether a girl would be like "**** that!!" or "this looks like its gunna be fun (no sarcasm )"

But cheers for replies people.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    When a guy says "I have a large penis" I think he's a mutant with an 11 or 12 inch d**k.
    Or he has a tiny one.

I've found those who brag, usually have zilch to brag about.

Quote Originally Posted by IamTHATguy View Post

But i am well aware it's larger than average! So was just trying to get opinions on whether a girl would be like "**** that!!" or "this looks like its gunna be fun (no sarcasm )"

I personally couldnt give a toss how big a guys dick is....

Can you use it, is what counts.

And I'd get tired of hearing you go on about your dick size.

Do you have a job or hobbies??

And why worry about your dick size?

Maybe your new gf has a vag the size of the Tyne Tunnel......therefore you would be a perfect fit...right?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    And why worry about your dick size?

Maybe your new gf has a vag the size of the Tyne Tunnel......therefore you would be a perfect fit...right?
    either you haven't slept with many guys or you have a loose vagina because it sounds to me like you cannot relate to being sexually incompatible. It's no fun being with a girl who is small. I tell you the truth. You cannot be an animal in bed out of fear of accidentally going in too deep. You cannot have sex in certain positions because it hurts her. You cannot be spontaneous because it won't fit inside her unless you spend a while on foreplay. For a guy, this can become problematic and quickly lead to boring sex

Quote Originally Posted by IamTHATguy View Post

9 inches is more then just larger then average, your pretty much in around the top .1% of the male population if this really is the case. Ron Jeremy is apparently 9.75 inches, from what I read only 1 in 10,000 males has a penis larger then him, its like being seven feet tall

Average penis size is 5.5 inches in lenght and 5 inches in circumference.

holy ****.

is she ever lucky.

^^I have a friend who is pushing "12. Srsly.

8/9 inches is really not like MEGA HUGE. Just go over it with her, in a comfortable setting.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    ^^I have a friend who is pushing "12. Srsly.

8/9 inches is really not like MEGA HUGE. Just go over it with her, in a comfortable setting.
    ....... *crawls to a corner and cries*

WEDDING. IS. OFF.

Mine is 6 and I bet I can satisfy any woman with my dick since I know a trick to satisfy them. I always take lots of pre-sex acts and the gilrs I screwed like them. And whether loose or tight it does not matter or whether the pussy is looser than the dick too does not matter. it depends on how you will strike. If you see how I can arouse a woman with different positions you will be amazed.I canget any woman turned in a while, the magic of F ucking a woman

Being too big can be an issue. I had this drunken incident once and the guy's you-know-what was wayy too large for anything to happen. It was uncomfortable and I never want to be in that situation again. My body was also very tense, which definitely contributed. But 9inches (assuming you have decent girth) is very large.

Definitely get to know this girl better or the first time you have sex will be super uncomfortable and it won't happen again because your comfort-ability is so low. Foreplay can only ease so much physical and mental tension. Be gentle.

One position that definitely make access easier is holding her together straight up in the air.
    Last edited by Avg.; 13-12-10 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    either you haven't slept with many guys or you have a loose vagina because it sounds to me like you cannot relate to being sexually incompatible. It's no fun being with a girl who is small. I tell you the truth. You cannot be an animal in bed out of fear of accidentally going in too deep. You cannot have sex in certain positions because it hurts her. You cannot be spontaneous because it won't fit inside her unless you spend a while on foreplay. For a guy, this can become problematic and quickly lead to boring sex
    That's true. I have an inverted cervix and I am also very petite so sex can get quite painful. Sometimes you just grin and bear it, but I prefer using condoms since it eases the impact for me and my ex when we used to have sex. It also used to hurt him if he was too rough. I know our sex was very lively and intimate, but being too small can lead to problems when you're tired/stressed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast