+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New girl, big penis?

New girl, big penis?

So i was with my EX for a while, and my penis is larger than average, Im 21 and it's about 8 pushing on 9 inches when erect.

So my EX was comfortable with it so it wasn't a problem for me, Im now talking to a new girl, and was thinking about sex, would a girl ever be freaked out by a bigger penis or is this something i should be looking forward to and proud of, my EX is the only girl who's properly seen my penis.

So i'm not all clued up on what girls perspective of this is. Please help, i don't want to turn a girl i like away because of this.

*laughs* I'd sure be scared about it. Now, I'm not trying to make you feel bad... Probably, from a guy's point of view, you have a reason to be proud of your size... but from a girl's point of view, size isn't THAT important, as long as you know how to act and what to do (with your penis, but not only). If your penis is big, it doesn't instantly mean super-mega-sexual-pleasure for a female. Actually, if your penis is too big (for her), it might hit her cervix, causing her pain.
    Probably you should talk to her about this, and see if she has a problem. And if she does, you just have to pay more attention to her, when having sex (check if it hurts her, stop if she feels pain, insist on foreplay etc.).

you should tell her you have a large penis to save yourself the trouble of dating for a while only to find out you're not sexually compatible

What, no that's nice, tell a girl you have a big penis before you're actually dating doesn't give a real great impression. You shouldn't worry too much though, most girls I know would maybe be impressed, but at least willing to try. If it doesnt work out, well you never know. You don't know how big she'd be down there too. Or what she finds comfortable, painful or great.. Also, hitting her cervix might not always be a problem, some girls like it..

And honestly, better one that's too big than too small. I mean, sure it matters how you use it, but with a tiny one, it's still less fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven_Skye View Post
    What, no that's nice, tell a girl you have a big penis before you're actually dating doesn't give a real great impression. You shouldn't worry too much though, most girls I know would maybe be impressed, but at least willing to try. If it doesnt work out, well you never know. You don't know how big she'd be down there too. Or what she finds comfortable, painful or great.. Also, hitting her cervix might not always be a problem, some girls like it..
    sexual compatibility is just as important as ideological compatibility or sharing the same views about marriage and kids. How would you feel dating someone for a year only to find out they have no intention of ever having kids? Things like this can be a deal breaker. So it's important to discuss them early on to prevent unnecessary problems later on. It's not fun being limited to a couple sex positions because it hurts her or not being able to enjoy spontaneous sex whenever because she requires a lot of foreplay.
    Last edited by Spoonandfork; 27-09-10 at 02:58 AM.

I really tend not to worry about this kind of stuff until I have a girl in my bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I really tend not to worry about this kind of stuff until I have a girl in my bedroom.
    you must live a worry-free life

I can stuff an elephant into a suitcase.

whats d big deal? Dont put it all the way in. duh nway, good luck

A lot depends also on the woman. I'm about 6 inches and in certain positions sex was painful for her. Some women are big down there and some aren't

Like I said you're never going to know before it happens. I mean, I am open to talk about everything in sex, but if the guy would put it bluntly saying he was big before we were even close to having sex, that wouldn't be a good thing. And being compatible in bed doesn't even have the slightest thing to do with that. It can all fit nicely down there, but it can still go wrong because one is kinky, one not, one likes some things, anothjer hates em. You never know. Don't worry.

When a guy says "I have a large penis" I think he's a mutant with an 11 or 12 inch d**k.

8-9 inches is no where hear huge and it's not abnormal. I think you're fine.

Just don't be stupid and get too rough the first time if you're so concerned.

Haha true. 9 inches is large but not abnormal.

When you measure your penis, it's really ambiguous as to how long or wide it is. The penis extends further into the body than the eye can see, and who can really say where the penis ends? If you push really hard, you can get an extra inch of length out. It doesn't even come straight out, perpendicular from your pelvis, so the maximum length is really immeasurable. So, a guy who is so conscious about his dick obviously has some kind of mental issues about his manhood or something.

Furthermore, women don't measure the capacity of their vaginas. There are some women who can take a baseball bat right up the cunt, and others can barely handle a pinky finger. Yet all the emphasis and concern is about the size of a man's penis. Ridiculous. Humans are stimulated by purely by their visual sense.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 28-09-10 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven_Skye View Post
    Like I said you're never going to know before it happens. I mean, I am open to talk about everything in sex, but if the guy would put it bluntly saying he was big before we were even close to having sex, that wouldn't be a good thing. And being compatible in bed doesn't even have the slightest thing to do with that. It can all fit nicely down there, but it can still go wrong because one is kinky, one not, one likes some things, anothjer hates em. You never know. Don't worry.
    please don't assume that because you can fit a large penis inside of you no problem that every other girl can. Some are shallower, some are tighter, and others are both. It can be problematic for couples that are not sexually compatible (for example, a girl who is tight and a guy who is big)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast