+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blind date... girl is kinda thick..

blind date... girl is kinda thick..

i totally fell in love with this girl on the phone introduced through a friend, but when i met her in person she was different, she lied about her weight. its not that bad just shes a little thick around the waist, i dig her a lot dont get me wrong because of her personality and everything but if she lost like 10 lbs she would be the girl that was like perfect. how do i get her to exercise without like actually saying 'hey can you exercise?'

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    join the gym together... but i'm warning you, if she's not motivated to exercise, it might not really help the situation. hahah or you can be blunt, just tell her straight up that she's hella attractive on the inside, but she's a bit larger than you expected. hey, she lied to you, why not be honest with her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

who lies about their weight? honestly...

Now i can truthfully say i'm 105 lbs.

(just kidding but i WISH i was 105 lbs.)

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    105?? damn you're overweight.. hahaha. j/k

i don't see how a girl can lie about her weight, then expect to meet you later. did she just forget to mention she gained 10 pounds over the past week??

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    105?? damn you're overweight.. hahaha. j/k

i don't see how a girl can lie about her weight, then expect to meet you later. did she just forget to mention she gained 10 pounds over the past week??

raverboy
    How do you forget that you've gained 10lbs?..if i gain 3lbs i wallow around the house in fat clothes because i feel like i've gained weight..that's not something you can just ignore. So..she's just a little liar.. -chuckles-

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's why i think that it's alright to be a little vengeful. she used deception to get the other person interested in her, which isn't right. luckily he's interested in her, but if i were him, i think that i would be honest. tell her that you love her personality but she's a bit large... or rather well fed. lol

raverboy

OOh man, you better be careful on this one, No matter how you put it, you bassically in the nicest way saying she's fat...wether she acks upset or not, she will be

But what can you do right. Mabye she won't care and will respect your opinion about her weight....prolly not, but that'd be cool right

maybe she is just desperate to get a guy

or maybe she thought she will lose 10 lbs in one week XP

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahah being nice to this girl isn't exactly that i'm looking to be. given i'm not in his situation, it doesn't apply to me. also with the fact that she DID lie about her weight, i would also take that into consideration.

if i have spent the last X amount of time talking to you and getting to know you, only to be deceived by what you have said, i would be mad. wouldn't you??

raverbyo

Did u think about why she lied to you about it? Its because she is embarrased of the weight. She wants a guy that will like her for being herself, not necessarily for her looks. There could be many reasons. Maybe she's been battling this for years. Maybe she doesn't eat to much and just has a bad metabolism.

There is always another motive. But, if you even mention the fact she's a little heavy I can bet you 3 things. (1) She'll kick u in the groind (2) She'll start crying or (3) She'll ignore the comment, but never speak to you again.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha... that is true. to be honest, i think that i'm a superficial person. i judge first on looks but the personailty is what keeps me attracted to a person. i figure that if i'm going to stay with someone, i'm greedy and i want everything in that person. both looks and personality.

raverboy

I totally agree with Illusional. Looks play a major part for me in girls, personality second and body last. No matter how good in character she is, her face has to make the cut. Yeah i'm shallow but i can't change what i like. In your case newlifebible04, if a person is fat for a long time, they get used to it and getting them to go on a diet is a really tough regime. Food plays a major part in getting rid of those 'excess' so eat healthy. cutting down on eating after 9 helps alot. Go out. Beach, roller skating, whatever. Have fun while losing it without it being so obvious you're saying she's fat.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa.. i usually do all my drinking and eating after 9pm. i eat a lot of smaller meals through out the day, but with my late hour shifts, i'm always eating. i think that i eat too much haha.

raverboy

In order for a relationship there needs to be a physical attraction and an emotional connection...
    If you're serious about making it work, then suggest working out with you. Suggest both of you join a gym, and its something you would like for the two of you to do together...

Looks all go to hell after a certain age, for women it's 26, everything just starts going south after that *hides* (jk! lol).
    Men on the other hand are like wine, they get better with age

But seriously, think of things that attracted you when you started high school, end of high school, college, etc etc...
    Tastes change as we change...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    exactly... both emotional and PHYSICAL attraction. i'm a skinny guy and i'm sorry to say this, but i don't picture myself making out with a fat girl.

raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast