+ Follow This Topic

Thread: **** buddies

**** buddies

if a guy was using a girl for sex for a year(**** buddies), would he ever eventually want to be with her? or is that really rare? if he did want to be with her would he tell her? i liked this guy that's why i stayed around for so long hoping he would like me. but he would try to hook up with other girls and my friend behind my back. showed no interest in me at all until he saw me kissing his friend and he got super mad/jealous. now he won't talk to me. now i think that i ruined everything. if he really liked me would he forgive me?

From what I hear much of what draws a man's attention in is the chase, since you've already been fwb I don't think he's going to be open for a serious relationship. Of the past instances I've had a FWB its never progressed that way. You don't need his forgiveness.

if a guy was using a girl for sex for a year(**** buddies), would he ever eventually want to be with her?
    No.

if he did want to be with her would he tell her?
    Yes.

if he really liked me would he forgive me?
    Are you crazy? Forgive you for what? Because you kissed someone else? You two weren't serious so you have every right to kiss whoever you want. He showed no interest in you at all until this. That means he's a jealous nutcase, not that he's interested in anything more than using you for sex. Have some self-respect and stop letting guys use you.

There are cases and cases - some guys may fall in love with that girl, but usually, guys who get into a relationship with benefits, know from the beginning that there won't be anything else. It's obvious you had other expectations from him, but I'm afraid that's what they'll remain: expectations. I'm sorry you stayed around for so much, hoping that something will change. None of you were exclusive - he tried to hook up with other girls, so why would he be jealous for what you did? Are you sure it's jealousy, and not a way of manipulating you, or a way of acting because his ego was hurt?
    You could try and talk to him and be sincere about your feelings. Ask him if he likes you, and wants to be with you, or not. If he says that he doesn't want anything from you (or anything beside sex), this is it... lesson learned, you grow some self respect & continue your life.

Maybe in the future he might be interested, but it's doubtful. And at the moment, it's not going to happen.

Some men will have sex with people for whom they feel absolutely nothing. He was probably mad/jealous because he thinks of his as a possession, like a piece of property, and saw his friend as trying to take what's 'his'.

If you want to date this chap, it'll never happen. You're just prolonging massive heartbreak and leading yourself on. Stop sleeping with him and see what happens. He'll forget you entirely, contact you once in a while when he's got no other options, or maybe by some miracle he'll want to be proper friends. If that happens, there's a slight chance he might want to date you down the way, but still, will probably never happen.

Move on. Don't let yourself be used if you're not getting what you really want.

if a guy was using a girl for sex for a year(**** buddies), would he ever eventually want to be with her? or is that really rare? Yes, this is possible, and it's not as rare as you might think.
    if he did want to be with her would he tell her? This depends on him, I can't really answer that. I would think that if he really wanted to be with you, he'd sacrifice losing the FWB thing in order to tell you.

i liked this guy that's why i stayed around for so long hoping he would like me. but he would try to hook up with other girls and my friend behind my back. showed no interest in me at all until he saw me kissing his friend and he got super mad/jealous. now he won't talk to me. now i think that i ruined everything. if he really liked me would he forgive me?

He shouldn't be jealous, because you weren't together, but you kissed his friend. That's crossing a few lines. Whether or not he forgives you is his call and whether or not he really liked you doesn't matter. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even want to have anything to do with you.

Haha this girl is an idiot.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Get over this loser and move on. If you have feelings for a person, are having sex for that long and they don't want to commit to you they aren't worth your time.
    If you want friends with benefits...that's all it ever will be.

Go with the norm hon. Dont expect to be special. it doesnt work for other people means it probably doesnt work for u. Even if it works for other, doesnt mean it would work for you.

And yes, if he want to be in your life, he'll show it not because of jealousy
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    Go with the norm hon. Dont expect to be special. it doesnt work for other people means it probably doesnt work for u. Even if it works for other, doesnt mean it would work for you.

And yes, if he want to be in your life, he'll show it not because of jealousy
    he told me he wasn't pissed. but my friend told me he was cause she talked to him. why isn't he trying to contact me anymore ? if he doesn't like me why is he jealous? i texted him and asked if he was pissed and he said 'sorry no LOL'.

Ugh. Pull your head out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by so_mo34 View Post
    he told me he wasn't pissed. but my friend told me he was cause she talked to him.
    Maybe your friend was trying to make you feel better by lying to you.

why isn't he trying to contact me anymore ?
    Maybe because he's not horny and desperate enough.

if he doesn't like me why is he jealous?
    Jealousy doesn't necessarily mean that he likes you.

i texted him and asked if he was pissed and he said 'sorry no LOL'.
    So what does this tell you? Does that reply sound like he likes you? Not to me, it doesn't. Sounds like you're a joke to him.

I'm embarrassed for you.

cow, milk, free, etc.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.