+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sleeping with the enemy

sleeping with the enemy

Sorry about the ridiculous title. I just love hyperbole

anyways, not so complicated, but just kinda a strange thing. I was sleeping with a girl, who turned out to have a boyfriend. Ouch. poor guy. Well when I found out, I ended it. The two of them ended things shortly after, as well. By some chance I ended up becoming friends with the guy who she was cheating on. Pretty cool dude actually.

So now me and him have been hanging out, shooting the shit, and he mentions something about trying to get back with this girl. Not my business exactly, but I hate to see him get with a girl who was screwing around behind his back. He's a cool guy, after all.

Do you think it would be a bad idea to just tell him the truth? Like "hey dude, you shouldn't date her. she cheated on you, with me!"
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I think you should tell him. Maybe he will be mad at your for a couple of days, but he'll probably forgive you, because you did good to him. Just my oppinion.

if u are new friends and u tell him she slept whit you it will not go over good haha. I would bite my toung unless you are REALLY lookin out for him...

Are you nuts?? Just tell him. If you want to be friends with him, not telling him would only end up in fiasco.

Maybe you befriended him to make up for your own guilt? Seems like that may be the case, but regardless, this "friendship" is already off to a horrible start. Either tell him and deal with his reaction or don't befriend him because its only a matter of time until he finds out. You jumped from one screwed up situation directly into another screwed up situation......smh.

You should either stop hanging out with that guy and continue your affairs with the girl, or just advise him as a friend not to go back after her. It's not wise at all to tell him what happened in the bedroom. You'll burn two bridges if you do that.

Tell him

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    Maybe you befriended him to make up for your own guilt? Seems like that may be the case, but regardless, this "friendship" is already off to a horrible start. Either tell him and deal with his reaction or don't befriend him because its only a matter of time until he finds out. You jumped from one screwed up situation directly into another screwed up situation......smh.
    Look like I'm not the only EVO driver here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

thought about it and I think i've got nothing to lose. I'm already done with that girl, and this guy is a pretty new friend.... might as well tell him, as a social experiment.
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Yes yes, tell him! Then come back and tell us what he said

Tell him, if you really want to keep him as a friend.

he'll think you were laughing behind his back, knowing the whole thing from the beginning.

If u like him that much, tell him. It would cost your friendship though
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Either way your kind of screwed. But the way I see it , if you tell him and he gets mad ...He might then forgive you and things will be cool. If you dont tell him and he finds out you didnt tell him , You can probably expect a punch up
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

I wouldn't tell him, since that will probably dissolve your relationship. Perhaps he already knows, but it's unlikely. People tend to project their feelings of betrayal by their boyfriends or girlfriends on to the other party as well. Best for you to stay out it if at all possible.