+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all men!

Calling all men!

To all the men out there.

Would you be put off having sex with a woman if she was bigger than what you thought she was with her clothes off!

Be truthful !

xx

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't imagine how a woman would manage to get "bigger" with her clothes off.

I would be pretty put off if I went on a blind date, and was confronted by a porker, though.

I would probably be disappointed, and depending on how big, it might be a dealbreaker. I realize that sounds shallow, but I'm a serious fitness freak and would never let myself go like that.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Happened to me not too long ago. She dressed very well and I had no idea until we were sat on the bed and I put my arm round her. Felt a little something at her side, paused for a moment as I worked it out, and got on with it. By the time her clothes were off and I was above her, looking down, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

I could just have a thing for girls who are a smidgen over weight, though she was the first one. So who knows. Surprised indeed, but it turns out pleasantly so.

depends on what you mean. Like Frasbee said, it's hard to imagine a girl looking bigger with her clothes off. However, if she looked bangin' in yoga pants and then I come to find out she has a saggy ass and jiggly thighs, then yeah.. I would be put off. I would feel duped

I'd probably make it a done deal, but it would be a one time thing. Attraction is important.

I cannot imagine that clothes can hide that much. So if it is only marginally bigger, it's no big deal.

On the topic of size, I would feel weird with a woman bigger than myself. That tends to be a turn off, at least for me.

A guy will know if you're overweight or not, you can't hide it because we spend a lot of time thinking about the sex before it even happens. Atleast that's how it is for me... once I think you're attractive you're officially in my highlight reel lol.

If she turned out to be a fatty I'd go limp - fat women are not a turn on for me. Yuk

Quote Originally Posted by blent View Post
    A guy will know if you're overweight or not, you can't hide it because we spend a lot of time thinking about the sex before it even happens. Atleast that's how it is for me... once I think you're attractive you're officially in my highlight reel lol.
    haha, highlight reel

yeah what are you talking about though? like as in she had a corset on and unleashed a word of hate? (those things used in the old days to "smush" weight in)

I personally would be put off by it... but then again, I really think that I would have at least some good idea of what she looks like without clothes on... weight wise at least. You can usually tell (or at least I can) these things

Quote Originally Posted by justcheckin View Post
    haha, highlight reel

yeah what are you talking about though? like as in she had a corset on and unleashed a word of hate? (those things used in the old days to "smush" weight in)

I personally would be put off by it... but then again, I really think that I would have at least some good idea of what she looks like without clothes on... weight wise at least. You can usually tell (or at least I can) these things
    I guess it really depends on the climate actually. Some place warm and summery, not much to hide anything. If you're made to wear jumpers and coats on the other hand, it's much more difficult to work out.

Still, are we talking about the difference between some girl on the Internet and her in real-life or a cute girl who once the clothes are off is a bit curvier than you may've imagined?

Also, if you've never been with or seen naked a girl who's a pound or two above average, it's kind of hard to imagine how it'll look. Mass accumulates in different places for men and women. Thicker thighs are not something I'd considered.

Me and a friend were discussing the question 'How big is too big to put a man off having sex with a woman' E.g if a woman was overweight which is about 150 - 190 pounds for women

[QUOTE=JELEF;632841]
    Still, are we talking about the difference between some girl on the Internet and her in real-life or a cute girl who once the clothes are off is a bit curvier than you may've imagined?

[QUOTE]

Curves in all the right places are fine but flabby, fat, celluliite in not attractive

No i don't think so, i dont like stick insects anyway but if i liked a girl a few concealled pounds wouldnt bother me none, no ones perfect you know

Haha.. not a guy here but since I also like women I think I can speak here. Honestly, I don't think there's that much to hide in clothing. Yes, in case of the freezing weather and baggy sweaters, but come on, then you don't think someone's thin anyway. I think you can just hide a few pounds tops, and those wouldn't put me off.
    However.. a former friend of mine (who turned out to be a b*tch from hell, so former), was into the whole goth thing. So, when she went out, PVC skirt (long one) and corset. She had a nice-ish figure then, guys drooled over it (but you could see she was plus size), when she took the corset off and you got to see her naked (she was quite the exhibitionist too, but I never had sex with her, too much for me), her waist suddenly was at least 4-5 inches wider, with flobby belly and her boobs sagged down again some 4 to 5 inches. She has cup F too, so big boobies.
    That was one of the most unattractive things I've ever seen, and there I can see some guys being put off. *shudders*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast