+ Follow This Topic

Thread: start having sex again?

start having sex again?

i just got out of a '**** buddy' type relationship of a year in which i really liked the guy but he doesn't want me. it's been almost 2 months, but im not even over him yet. i am tempted to start having sex again with one of these guys i know who i used to see. (no feelings ever). but not sure if that will make me feel better or worse about the guy im trying to get over? what do you think? i really want to move on, but still can't get him out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by so_mo34 View Post
    i just got out of a '**** buddy' type relationship of a year in which i really liked the guy but he doesn't want me. it's been almost 2 months, but im not even over him yet. i am tempted to start having sex again with one of these guys i know who i used to see. (no feelings ever). but not sure if that will make me feel better or worse about the guy im trying to get over? what do you think? i really want to move on, but still can't get him out of my head.
    My opinion is you should be having as much safe sex as possible. Sex is fun, use it or lose it.

Move on, you have your entire life ahead to find a nice guy that won't use you only for sex. You really need some more self esteem. Why moving on by starting to have sex with a guy you don't have feelings for? What do you do if you'll start having feelings for him, and he won't want you either? I don't see this as a solution...

Quote Originally Posted by ammi00 View Post
    Move on, you have your entire life ahead to find a nice guy that won't use you only for sex. You really need some more self esteem. Why moving on by starting to have sex with a guy you don't have feelings for? What do you do if you'll start having feelings for him, and he won't want you either? I don't see this as a solution...
    i know that i won't get feelings for him. we used to hook up and i never had any feelings for him, im not even that attracted to him at all.

Sex is da bomb for feeling good, relaxing and getting lost in urself. Have fun and enjoy life. Eventually, ull get somewhat over him but at least ur having good sex for d time being

I dont think u should have sex, that is not the solution. I think u should sorround u with friends and ppl. Talk, grief, be mad, or whatever takes u back to your old "you" without the feelings for this guy.. Take ur time, and you will have plenty of time to have sex in the future.
    Id rather hurt than feel nothing at all

Whatever you do, don't replace one problem with another . . . if you want to have sex and sex feels good and you're okay without having emotions then go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agape View Post
    Whatever you do, don't replace one problem with another . . . if you want to have sex and sex feels good and you're okay without having emotions then go for it.
    Holla at a playa