+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i still try to get my ex girlfriend back with this strange behavior?

should i still try to get my ex girlfriend back with this strange behavior?

I'm suffering from a long term relationship break up,there's no sign of better feeling in me even after 2 month

my ex girlfriend has dumped me 2 month ago after 5 years of realtionship after a bad conflict between us which i told her abusive words for the first time at that conflict. during 5 years we had some other conflicts but not worse as we had at the last time.
    she is 27 and i am 29,we didnt talk about marriage seriously before,we just told each other that we both are not ready for marriage and we prefer to stay friends for now and we should consider it later
    anyway.after that heartbreaking conflict her mother pushed her to break up with me, her mom told me that i will never allow you two to continue this bothering relationship,you both are always fighting and its disgussting,my daughter is always crying because of you.......
    after that day i started to try to get her back,i did everything you think for giving 2nd chance,my girlfriend told me that i really love you and you are the one for me but unfortunately i can not continue this relationship,so i asked her for marriage and told her that these kind of childish problems will easily solve after marriage,she didnt answer me anything .after only 4 days i convinced my girlfriend to trust me and i told he that i will change myself,and actually i did it in just 1 month,i met a psychologist and he cured most of my bad behvaiors,so i faced my girlfriend several times after break up.,even she told me that: you are changing too fast,its amazing but my mom still pushes me to break,,,after few days she told me she can not decide to come back,she told me that she is so confuesd and she can not think about anything relates to this relationship,but i felt that her mom's pushing is not her only problem,and she is hesitate. she asked me for some space and time,and i accepted.

so i started NC ,but after only 5 days she started to text messaging and offline yahoo messages.she told me that i really miss you,i'm so alnoe,and finally she asked me to meet...i was really amazed and surprised that NC works less than 1 week so i asked her to come to my home
    she came and stayed for 4 hours,she was crying all the time and just telling me how much she loves me,how much she has missed me,and asked me if i dated someone else and i told her NO!even she told me that i missed your bad behaviors!but she never said anything about coming back to me,after that day she started texting me several times ,and she wrote lovely things to me,i felt that she is coming back to me with this way so i sent texts to her with lovely answers
    after 5 days i asked her for walking and she surprisingly accepted,i thought i'm reaching to my goal very well,so we went for walking for 3 hours,we were so friendly and i had her hands on my hands again,we never talk about our previous problms and i even talked to her about marriage seriously .after that walking we said goodbye to each other and again we start texting with lovely words and emotions,But suddenly she didnt answer my text,i tried again,she didnt answer,i so i went to her home for checking wether she is home or not,she wasnt at home!and she just gave me some cold words as an answer 6 hours later,and after that day she disappeard and never answer my other sms,somedays later she removed me from her facebook,i'm deeply depresed and shocked from this strange behvaior and need your advice to what to do,what do you think has happened to this girl?

Sounds like she's finished with you. Time to leave her alone and move on.

Perhaps the final straw was when you texted her repeatedly and when she didn't respond, you went to her home to check on her. That was a bad move, and quite a bit creepy and stalkerish. I would have blocked you after that, too. Good for her!

I sort of went through the same exact situation, spent time after the break up after I stopped talking to her and she did the emotional thing. And then I mentioned that I dated somebody briefly and after that she's apparently "in a relationship" on facebook even though its a mystery of who it is, and won't answer my texts or messages. So my point is have you done anything to her during this period that would upset her? Even something small, girls seems to not care how big or small and just decide to forget you. The whole deal with you driving by her house is stalker-ish but if she didn't see you I can't see her ignoring because of that. Really my only idea is she found somebody else, do you know of any other dudes she's been talking to? I'm not saying stalk her but it's something to consider.