+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did he disappear???!!

Why did he disappear???!!

Hey guys , So i decided to try out a dating website finally , i came to the realization i'm ready to give up the bad boys and date someone who's trustworthy. sooooo I had pretty good luck and met a couple good guys! however there was one in particular I really liked the most! he seemed perfect! He's everything i was looking for and we had soo much in common. We talked all day on facebook and then in the evening we talked on the phone for almost 2 hours until we fell asleep. The next day i woke up stars in my eyes! I was so excited about him!!but he didn't call me , text me , or anything?? Was it something i said or did?? we got along great?! we laughed the whole time!!!!! Finally that following weekend I texted him just saying whats up and stuff and i felt like i had to keep it going. So i took the hint , I'm a beautiful girl and have no shortage of guys who want me. I just was really excited about him becasue he seemed really nice! He texted me the other night asking me how my new job was going and i played it pretty cold like did to me last time. I guess i'm just more frustrated I never even got the chance to meet him and see if our chemistry was even better in person I'm not sure what i should do though ? should i forget him or what??

So a weekend passed between the fb/2 hour phone call interaction and the next text? Have you two communicated again via fb or phone?

Yea just once and it was the other day. He texted me asking how my new was going.

Eh, i say.. dnt give up just yet. Try talking again and just talk. Dnt rush in and assume that u guys will leave in a castle. bleh bleh. But, then again he may just be a player.. ya? nway, gdluck

yeah hes probably a player. be careful.
    i think you should straight up ask him with the fcuk hes playing at etc, if your an adult, then be an adult about it, dont be a mopey teenager about it. it you want him then go after him. get what you want. do it.