+ Follow This Topic

Thread: come off as more flirty and when to tell her i like her

come off as more flirty and when to tell her i like her

I am a guy, and there is this girl who is in my vocals class at school. She heard me sing and thought I was really good, and she always says that im really cute, and talks to her friends about me. Every time she walks in the class she calls me nicknames things like boyfriend, babe, or boo. I am really starting to like her, and I think after all that she likes me too, I have known her for only about 3 weeks now.

My problem is that its always her doing the flirting, and I dont really talk to her much. Like I see her everyday, but she sits on the other side of the room, so we never really get much time to talk other than just saying hey. Another problem I have is she is always the one doing the flirting.

so i have 3 questions:
    1. How can i come off as more flirty/interested/ let her know that i like her too?

2. How can I start getting a closer relationship with her without becoming too good friends, because it seems like every girl I try to get, I end up becoming really good friends with them, and than they dont wanna date because were in the "friend zone"

3. When would be an appropriate time to ask her out or tell her that I like her, I kind of wanted to ask her soon, but I dont feel like we have a close enough relationship.

don't get your hopes up. This one sounds like she flirts with everyone. However, if you want to find out if she likes you, invite her to join you at some place that's casual or fun. Then go from there. Whatever you do, DO NOT tell her your feelings nor ask for her permission on a date. Let her know you're interested through your actions but leave her guessing with your words (e.g. flirt back but if she asks what your intent is, tell her you're just getting to know her as a person). Your past failures with girls was probably due to you taking a passive approach rather than demonstrating confidence and charisma