+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i give up?

should i give up?

Okay so I need a little of advice.I fell in love with my best friend and she made me so happy.I tried to stop it from happening because I never wanted to ruin of friendship but it happened.so I gave in and I feel deeply in love like never before.well she ended up leaving me for someone I worked with and she never could give me a reason on why she left me, I knew the reason it was obvious but I didnt do anything for her to just leave me like that.she still want admit it to this day though.after about 6 months or so she started having probs with who she was with so she came back to me and I took her in, stayed with her so she wouldnt have to stay alone etc.the only thing she could ever tell me on why she did what she did was "i was stupid, I wasnt thinking, I dont know why I did it" well I let it go I cried and cried everday on the way to work at night all the time..wel we started being together again then she did the same thing to me again with someone else who I believe she met through her work but I'm not sure so suposely now she is together with that person an they have been together for a while now but when she has a problem in her life with whoever she is with like if the split or something she always calls me it happened 2 wks ago and I get so excited and smile an evyerything just to be able to talk to her and she tells me she still loves me and oh what I do to her and how I make her feel she misses me wants to see me blah blah blah then she slaps me back in the face again an now for the past few wks she ignores me an want have anything to do with me I am so broken and shattered I tried to move on but it just dont work I cant get her out of my head I would be an idiot to take her back today but id do anything to have her back I was so happy with her its crazy even though we had our ups and downs and I cant really trust her because she lied so much to me id love to have her back though.im so lost and confused I dont know what to do but I'm in so much pain I hurt so much I hate I fell in love because theres nothing like that feeling of your first love ....Any advice would be great? Thanks..

Not to be funny mate, but I really think you need to man up, your missus keeps leaving you and you keep crying all the time and you feel like giving up, you know you really need to pull yourself together, if you do decide to get back with her you need to tell her this is how it is, theres no ****ing around or you'll drop her ass for good, shes messed you up and i would say leave her right now but i know the feeling of being in love, so i say give her one more chance, but you need to be clear on this, it's the last chance and if she does it again then you have no choice but to finish it for good.

Give up, seriously. She did this twice to you. She left you without problems for someone new, but when she started to have problems with those guy she immediately came back to you. Even if you'll give her another chance, you'll always remember what she did, and this will be a problem for you. Give up and move on.

Seriously, not worth your time at all. Don't give her another chance. Cut herout. She's rubbish and will continue to mess you about because she knows she can.