+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No hope

No hope

Ex that I thought I'd possibly have another chance with in the future has told me he has no desire to ever be with me again.

Shittest. Mood. Ever.

ex could be simply mad at you and just saying that at the moment ...

I dont think so. I dont care anyway. Well, I dont want to care. Im sick of waiting around for him when he doesn't even care about me. Going into my last year of uni now so I'm stuck in the same place as him, but once I get a change to leave im outta here! Cant wait. Thinking maybe travelling???

kk well, u got ur answer from him. So, dats it.. time to go on with life and enjoy or do things that u wanna do. Its a big xciting world out there to see and meet new peeps. Nway, good luck. ya

how long were you waiting for him? was he with someone else during this time?
    whats uni?

Quote Originally Posted by ginastar View Post
    how long were you waiting for him? was he with someone else during this time?
    whats uni?
    uni = university

We started going out at the start of uni- almost 2 years ago now. Everything was perfect but then he ended it because he 'saw it lasting for ages and didnt wanna miss out on different experiences'. He clearly still had feelings for me because he'd always turn up at mine after a night out wanting to see me. He could have easily had any girl he wanted but for some reason he kept coming back even though he knew it was drama afterwards- so much drama that it wasn't worth just sex. Anyway, somewhere along the line his feelings for me went, he saw a few different girls, as I did guys, but I guess I always thought somewhere down the line we'd get back together. It doesn't matter now anyway, I'm sick of waiting around for him and getting hurt by him.

I went on a date last night and it was lovely, although he kept bbm'ing me (blackberry messenger). Apparently he doesn't wanna me with but wants to keep me around as some sort of lapdog. I've ripped up all the posters he gave me (classic university gift) and I'm just on my way into town to sell the necklace he gave me for my 19th. Ahh closure

the best thing to do is to believe.

Looks like you're doing a good job . . . just keep on getting closure and get this guy out of your mind.

Judge him by his actions, not his words . . . don't fall back into his traps

That was my problem lol. His words said he didnt want me, but his actions said otherwise. Classic case of a girl fooling herself into thinking 'oh, he says he doesn't want a relationship but he's keeping me around and clearly wants me back'.

Lol such an idiot! Oh well, life goes on and it feels so good to be able to say how happy I am that I've moved on and I'm not letting him control me anymore. I used to be prety skeptical about these forums but f-ing hell theyre good! 2 years trying to tackle this on my own, I got nowhere. Less than a month on here with you lot, complete closure.

<3 the loveforum! xxx
    Impossible is nothing, your environment's irrelevant. Just don't let your emotions overpower your intellegence.

"That was my problem lol. His words said he didnt want me, but his actions said otherwise. Classic case of a girl fooling herself into thinking 'oh, he says he doesn't want a relationship but he's keeping me around and clearly wants me back'."

Oh, sorry about that - I misinterpreted? . . . I just read the things like "so much drama that it wasn't worth just sex" and "his feelings for me went, he saw a few different girls, as I did guys" . . . didn't sound like you were getting back together despite his words?

yeah he said he had no feelings for me, and he did see other girls. but every now and then he'd end up back in my bed when he could easily have gotten any girl? Ive noticed though that he's still sleeping with his other exes so (i think) its not that he still has feelings for us, but he's either too lazy to put the effort into getting with someone new or he just likes the control over girls.

I guess maybe I'm leaving a few things out, but his words always said no, but his actions said yes. Although now he's cut me out of his life and is totally ignoring me, pathetic, but I'm actually quite enjoying it
    Impossible is nothing, your environment's irrelevant. Just don't let your emotions overpower your intellegence.

haha isnt it funny that he is ignoring you when he is the asshole. dont chase the asshole though! his loss!