+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broken Hearted And Depressed

Broken Hearted And Depressed

i have been dating a guy for 8 almost nine in 11 days. He told me he loved me we were suppsed to be inlove. He's hot headed and gets mad at me a-lot. He pushed me into a wall a few times out of anger (but it was usually because i would try n stop him from walking out on me) He told me he wanted a future with me. Me and my mother had huge problems and i was depressed and went to go live with my grandmother in a different state, i told him i would come back as muchas he needed me to and he became depressed that i left. After that things took a huge turn and he would get mad at me constantly over little things. One day i became very depressed but i was soo i cried for days non-stop . i dont know what to do..we worked our problems out and i told him he needs to be open with his feelings instead of being angry with me, he agreed and that night he left me. He said that he abused me emotionally an physically sometimes and he doent know what got into him, he loves me so much but just cant be with me anymore. I broke down, he woke me up at 2am after he made me think we were makng it. He said he would be my friend but that was it, and that fel like a knife was going through my chest just a terrible pain..ibegged him to try again hat this wasnt fair to me, that i would move back with my mom to make him happy, that if he really loved me he wouldn't reject me this way. He constantly tells me he loves me...But he says he doesnt know if he wants to be with me. Today i told him i am coming back, that i dont want to lose him this way and he cried n said he wants me to. an hour later he changes his mind INSTANTLY, telling me he doesnt know and told me he loved me. But everytime i ask him why he is confusing me he is too deep in thought to want to explain it to me...does he know how much hes hurting me? i prayed..But i dont think it was the right prayer, i am so depressed that iam getting sick i sometimes dont even sleep because i cy for hours straight and go to school n fall asleep in class. ..i dont know if i sound stupid i just dont know what to do anymore. He told me he loved me, that he would always love me ad be by my side as a friend and then he wants me back ad then he doesnt know what to do..he says i did nothing wrong that im perfect...idk what to do now.

Wow, sorry ur going thru this But, the guy is confused.. his like an on and off light switch and dats bad for any kind of relationship. I say, let him go for now and let him find his way.

What does this mean?" i have been dating a guy for 8 almost nine in 11 days." If it means you have been dating him for only 8 days then to me this is just a little high school romance thing. I'm guessing he's the first guy you've ever dated and you've grown instantly attached to him. It took you guys 8 days to get to this position... just end it.

You need to move on

I could break down your post . . .but you'd only deny it . . . like how you're denying this isn't the guy for you.

Follow this

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. . . don't keep on hurting yourself, he hurts you, if he loved you he wouldn't do such things . . . move on and find someone better, someone who loves you.

Quote Originally Posted by xoluuxo View Post
    He's hot headed and gets mad at me a-lot. He pushed me into a wall a few times out of anger (but it was usually because i would try n stop him from walking out on me) He told me he wanted a future with me. He said that he abused me emotionally an physically sometimes
    This the quality of character you look for in a guy? Obviously, the man just 'admitted' to you that he is the emotionally and physically abusive type. It seems like he has some anger management issues. If he can't love himself what does that say about you? 8 days is nothing try 8 years

ibegged him to try again hat this wasnt fair to me
    Why would you want him to try again only to do what he's already done to you? You can never change a person's behavior if they don't want to. I say move on to someone who repects themselves so they can give you the kind of respect you deserve. What are you worth? One of the primary characteristics of love is respect.
    Last edited by Roymax; 10-10-10 at 05:05 PM.