+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant girlfriend cheated, please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary213 View Post
    by the way, I told her I would need a DNA test and her response was "if you dont believe its yours, your NOT going to be there for anymore scans OR the birth". She expects me to trust her word when she has broken it so many times before over so many different things. Shes treating me as if I'm the one who has done something wrong.
    This is only the begining of her bs. She's begining to see the power and control she has over the situation. You're going to have to choose the hard way on this one which is breaking up with her for good and being there for your kid all while she trys to make your life a living hell.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the truth of the matter is... if you're wronged once, shame on them.. but if you're wronged twice, then shame on you.

after giving her another chance and she still cheated on you shows what kinda future you two will probably have. f*ck that emotional support because she is supposed to turn to you for that, not some other man. i'd loose her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

hearing these kinds of stories really makes me glad that i come from a traditional society. I think westerners really need to get in touch with traditional values, sorry to be blunt, these kind of things are just getting out of hand and society is getting messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by shammi View Post
    hearing these kinds of stories really makes me glad that i come from a traditional society. I think westerners really need to get in touch with traditional values, sorry to be blunt, these kind of things are just getting out of hand and society is getting messed up.
    i dont come from the west either but if you think this only happens in the west, you are in for some surprises

^ it probably happens in east asia too (Japan and Korea) because they are in sense modern/western, but i can bet you these things are pretty rare in traditional societies like Chinese, Indian, Middle eastern, African etc....

^ it probably happens in east asia too (Japan and Korea) because they are in sense modern/western, but i can bet you these things are pretty rare in traditional societies like Chinese, Indian, Middle eastern, African etc....
    I can bet they have some equally if not worst "things" going on in these places......

let's not change the discussion to cultural differences between different countries and its effect on relationships. Every country has its good and bad. Let's leave it at that

you are missing the point. promiscuity is NOT solely a western/modern society trait. i know of certain asian cultures that are promiscuous on their own without western influence. as for the middle east which i think you hail from, who is to say if the extreme punishment meted out to promiscuous women are reducing the occurence or merely making it harder to detect ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What a f*cking whore.
    My thoughts exactly.

^ fine i dont know about east asians that well, but as for middle east, india and north and east africa, these things are not comman. Women just dont go around getting pregnant, or guys just go dont go around making girls pregnant. its not part of the culture norm there

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ fine i dont know about east asians that well, but as for middle east, india and north and east africa, these things are not comman. Women just dont go around getting pregnant, or guys just go dont go around making girls pregnant. its not part of the culture norm there
    So why does India have the second largest population in the world?

in some of the countries you mentioned, the men use violence and sexist laws to control women. Every country has its good and bad

Gary, I feel for you. Real shit situation there.

I cannot forgive what she has done but how am I supposed to forget it and get on with my life when I am now tied to her through a child ?
    I'm glad you're not going to forgive her. You really shouldn't. I think if you start focusing on being excited about having a kid and looking forward to being an awesome dad you'll get over her quickly. She's not important anymore, your kid is.

What happens if when my child is born all I see is a reminder of what she did ?
    This isn't going to happen. All you're going to feel when you look at that baby is overwhelming love and attachment or whatever it is a parent feels.

and what happens when all my friends and family ask about the pregnancy/birth and congratulate me when all I want to do is break down and cry ?
    You don't have to give everyone all the details of how or why it ended, if that's what you're worried about. All they need to know is that you're not with the mother. Single parents aren't uncommon anymore. By the time the birth rolls around, you'll probably have all this ugliness behind you and you'll just be excited about your new little boy or girl. : )

So congrats! Look forward, not back.

In actuality you have all the power. You can choose to walk away from the situation all together. Forget everything and move on with your life. just ASSUME the child is his and move on...If for some reason you end up finding out the child is yours you are still in POWER. Cause that other guy probably wont stick around unless hes a desperate POS. This will ultimately leave her in a position to raise the child by herself. Then she'll realize how much she F'd up.

She thinks that either way who's child it is you will be the father and have to take care of it...That's why she doesn't want a blood test

You should tell her this.

That shes a selfish B*tch, and for screwing up a stable childhood for the kid (if its yours). And for being a whore.

Seriously, be cold and heartless towards her. Show her that you don't care. Cause ultimately in the end if the child is yours shes gonna be the one who needs you.

You are absolutely justified in having trust issues with her. If she doesn't want a DNA test then it's almost certainly because she is not 100% sure who the father is. Ask yourself this question, if you are NOT the father, do you still want to be with her or have anything to do with the child? Insist on the test and if she threatens to cut you out completely, well, you have lost nothing anyway. If she refuses to allow the test then you should walk away and never come back. Under those circumstances the child may carry your DNA or not, but you will surely never be able to trust her. A relationship without trust is like a house built on sand, sooner or later the house will fall down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast