+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help figuring out feelings

Need help figuring out feelings

A friend i've been close to recently, two weeks ago, broke up with her boyfriend, they dated for a year and a half. A few days after she broke up with her boyfriend she made her feelings known to me by playing with my hand then holding it, we later talked about it and if we were rushing and she felt that she was picking up with me where she left off with her boyfriend (holding hands/making out). I feel though since she rushed her feelings I lost any potential feelings I had for her and I want to like her. My friend said possibly I enjoy the chase and hardship of going through the process of getting a girl to like me, and that this was way too rushed to have any feelings. I really like everything about her, she's funny, cute, pretty, I love her personality but all I'm missing are my feelings.. Is it best to just hang out with her a lot to see if any feelings will build up, I'm afraid I won't build any feelings for her, or can anyone suggest me the ideal action? Thanks.

Also, we've considered if I were a rebound and I don't believe so, it doesn't seem like it, her boyfriend was suffocating her and annoying her etc. and in her words "she has fun with me and I'm not like him". I'm moreso worried if I won't build feelings for her rather than if I were a rebound.
    Last edited by rkomastuh3; 02-10-10 at 05:16 PM.

your a rebound bro. and if you dont like her too boot... just let it go. If you wana try again in a few months after the dust has settled go for it... but right now I would say that you are just making her forget about her other boyfriend and that is about it. THe fact that you have a hard time liking her is probably your instincts telling you to get off the rebound waggon, haha