+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex problems

ex problems

Hi. i wish you'll read everything - who knows maybe my story is interesting?

Im 17 years old and i had a boyfriend my age until 2 months ago. We have been together for 1 year and a half. He was my first everything (cept first kiss) and it was the same way for him about me. We really loved each other, i mean really really. We had some rough times, in which we fought much, but you know, couples have that ...
    Two weeks before the breakup we had been fighting a lot .. things got annoying.. and i started working then. One night when we went out i was acting childish. I got mad at him (though i was really mad because of the job mainly) and I tried "testing" him and shouted at him "Should we break up?", first, he tried making me forget about it, but i was so obssesed with my childish games that i just said "We've broken up" and left. For a week we didnt speak and than i had to talk to him to sort things out.. I liked the freedom of the break up but you know, i had to talk to him. I found out he got really really insanely drunk day after we broke up and he kissed a girl. It hurt me - but what can i do . anyway he told me he didnt want to get back together.. he loves being alone. He finished the conversation very ugly and i got mad, but after few hours he called me to apologize.
    Two weeks have passed and i was celebrating (This whole time of the break up and stuff was a vacation), having fun - enjoying the single's life (i havnt kissed anybody or something but you know i was flirty), ready to move on, i saw him just once and said hi and everything was ok. Then, one month after the break up, he was acting really immature and something happend - i HAD to call him. On this phonecall ive found out that he still loves me and he cant see me moving on.. he almost said he wants to get back together but didnt. I was shocked.. anyway i asked him to act mature and nice from now on.
    Two days later i saw him and he came up to me to say hello and talk to me.. that night i saw him again, and again he came to say hello. I was drinking that night and i was confused.. So i called him and he told me - he loves me , he wants me , just dont think its a good idea to get back together - i thought the same way.. a day after we wanted to talk but people interupted so we didnt finish talking and then school started.
    After school started he was acting so mature and i couldnt ignore it, as time passed i realized i want him back... two weeks ago we went on a school trip with kids from the grade.. at first we were ignoring each other so we had to have a talk again - im not over him, he's not over me.. he get jealous to see me with boys and i get jelous seeing him with girls.. well after 2 days i told him i want to get back together and he told me he doesnt want to..
    NOW : i really cant face him.. i know i should be moving on, but i love everything about this guy, i dont see any real reason for the breakup and even though he hurted me several times, its stuff that can be fixed, and anyways im not an angel myself..
    This guy is so shy.. he doesnt have courge to do anything with me.. and because i know him i sometimes think he doesnt want t go back just because the idea of "getting back" is weird for him .. stuff like that..
    Anyway as i said, i know i should be moving on, and im trying - really , but its so hard when i have to see him everyday, we have the same friend and i know he is not over me himself....
    SO if anyone of you has an idea how to get him back i would love that ! (even though i have to move on i want one last try...)
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO READ SO FAR !! YOU ROCK !

Wow, all i can see is head games from both of you and he says she says. I say... start out as friends again. Talk everynite wth no intimacys, just have fun and take care/support each other. imo

OK, this story is not interesting at all lol. Anyway, the bottom line is, you don't know what you want, and it sounds like nither does he. You're talking about wanting to move on and you finish your post with "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO READ SO FAR !! YOU ROCK ! "