+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Unhappy. All a Matter of Perspective? Or Do I Just Fail At Life?

My life would be perfect if I could have equal opportunity with women as so many men with more money have. None of those issues would matter whatsoever to me if I wasn't relegated to dating unattractive women. That's why I bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianonLI View Post
    Yes, I'm working hard at a job that doesn't pay well right now but has the potential to afford me a relatively comfortable existence in the future so long as I continue to work hard. Yea, there are things I could have done in the past or do right now to accelerate that process but it would be at the expense of my own personal comfort. Other than that, I shouldn't HAVE to do anything except be a good person. That means holding the door for a stranger, letting a slow driver onto the highway during a merge, never lying, cheating, stealing or being otherwise dishonest. And that means treating right the woman I am with. Providing her what I can within the means of my financial status, respecting her opinions, not abusing her physically, verbally or emotionally. I am saying THAT is all a woman should want out of a man. To be treated with respect and to have that man do "what he can" to make her happy and be thankful for it.

But too many women aren't thankful for it. They bleed men dry. They expect and demand too much. And they pass up good, honest and genuine men like me for others who only have more money. And the more beautiful a woman is, the more likely she is to pass me up for a man with more money. And the more ugly a woman is, the more likely she is to understand her limited options and settle on me. How many times do I have to spell it out?
    It's not the women, it's you. You seem to think it's the other way around.

My life would be perfect if I could have equal opportunity with women as so many men with more money have.
    No, it wouldn't. You'd still have an addiction, you'd still be horrible with money, you'd still live in your parents' basement, you'd still have the type of job that foreigners get in pursuit of living the American dream, and you'd still be a complainer that thinks he's owed something in life just because he's nice. As it stands now, you don't even deserve an unattractive woman. I know, it's harsh, but I'm not trying to insult you. You've got to shut the **** up about women already and start fixing yourself.

Did you download that Quicken software? Did you check out that GA link or make any calls about it? If not, why?

Here's what you can do christian. Become a drug dealer and you can land yourself all kinds of stripper girls.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Oh no no, I love spending my money on women. But on women who appreciate it. On women who can approach a relationship rationally and not base the very essence of their love on the amount of money I can provide without any regard to my character, my morals or my values. And that's what too many women in America do. The love they give is contingent on the man's money and the man's ability to provide for her but not on how he treats her. And this is increasingly the case as the woman's physical beauty goes up. And as her beauty decreases her plan of attack shifts towards a more rational ideal, them "settling" on men who are either ugly or broke but possess good character while their more attractive counterparts continue to be picky, elitist and otherwise snobbish.

It is understandable why this happened. Women's rights movements over the last century and the movement of women into the work place as independent, self-sufficient entities within society present them with the right to have standards. My argument is that the standards which American women have developed are wrong and skewed in a direction that they should never have gone. It's ok to have standards for oneself. It's another thing altogether to be socially allowed to think yourself a paragon of excellence and never be corrected by the men in your life because most of them (save for direct family members) want to f*ck you and therefore let you say, do and think whatever you want. And because you're never corrected, you never realize how wrong it is.
    this is the cry of a beta male

Yea well, you all don't have to worry about me posting here much longer. I've gone and made a drastic decision that, come Tuesday (would be Monday if not for the holiday), I will be taking the first step towards attempting. And I say "attempting" because it's not a guarantee that I will succeed, but it is a big move.

I am going to join the Coast Guard. See you all later!

That's great! Good luck!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Cool. Hope it goes well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    this is the cry of a beta male
    LoL oh come on. There is no such thing really.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

"I got accepted to a very good local university and entered as a psychology major where I proceeded to waste about $30,000 on tuition by not going to class and spending my days drinking, smoking pot and tripping on acid."

STOP LIVING IN A VICTIM MODE LIFESTYLE AND RESENTING EVERY PERSON THERE IS...!!!" If you want to have a sucessful career and a sucessful relationship then you go up and find something you really like doing and turn it into a career..... There is a saying "You eat until the day you die!!!You learn until the day you die!!!"
    important thing is are yo going to live through your whole entire life like that?" Have you ever seen how people with these incurable diseases make the best of the only short lived time they have? I think if you want all these good things on life you need to work for it!!!!
    I know all you need is motivation!!! As you stated if you can put your mind into things you can do it. Ithe above comment of Getting into University..... If you have a slow and steady goal you can work onto it. But most important are you willing? I bet every other person will post the same reply....Just get yourself off this silly victim mode and go out there and take on the world......
    You are fearful of change.....Changes are always good and challenges of the unknown are awesome as well...if you don't try...u never know...stop resenting and more action.........

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chly28 View Post
    "I got accepted to a very good local university and entered as a psychology major where I proceeded to waste about $30,000 on tuition by not going to class and spending my days drinking, smoking pot and tripping on acid."

STOP LIVING IN A VICTIM MODE LIFESTYLE AND RESENTING EVERY PERSON THERE IS...!!!" If you want to have a sucessful career and a sucessful relationship then you go up and find something you really like doing and turn it into a career..... There is a saying "You eat until the day you die!!!You learn until the day you die!!!"
    important thing is are yo going to live through your whole entire life like that?" Have you ever seen how people with these incurable diseases make the best of the only short lived time they have? I think if you want all these good things on life you need to work for it!!!!
    I know all you need is motivation!!! As you stated if you can put your mind into things you can do it. Ithe above comment of Getting into University..... If you have a slow and steady goal you can work onto it. But most important are you willing? I bet every other person will post the same reply....Just get yourself off this silly victim mode and go out there and take on the world......
    You are fearful of change.....Changes are always good and challenges of the unknown are awesome as well...if you don't try...u never know...stop resenting and more action.........
    too late. he is long gone. coasting the guard. i mean guarding the coast.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    too late. he is long gone. coasting the guard. i mean guarding the coast.
    I'm not so sure he is. I read recently that the military is kind of full right now, there is like a six month wait and they are being super picky. I'm not so sure they would take him.

dont think he would last if he was in the coast guard

Yea well, you all don't have to worry about me posting here much longer. I've gone and made a drastic decision that, come Tuesday (would be Monday if not for the holiday), I will be taking the first step towards attempting. And I say "attempting" because it's not a guarantee that I will succeed, but it is a big move.

I am going to join the Coast Guard. See you all later!
    It's Tuesday. How did it go?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011