+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What i the likelihood of a doctor agreeing to sterilize me when I'm not married.....

The world isn't scary, but it is dangerous. How about you remove the locks from your doors and get rid of any means to defend yourself. I'll bet you won't sleep soundly ever again, and will be robbed and/or killed the second someone realizes that they can get in without a fuss. And I'm not sure about over there but here you can track registered sex offenders. They are f*cking everywhere. I hardly think I'm overreacting. Had I said that I wanted kids and would shelter them from everything by keeping them locked up 24/7 then that would be overreacting. I simply am stating that I choose not to have and kids.

I am suddenly reminded of a radio station personality who believes that everyone should have kids. I don't mean as a suggestion either, he believes that it is everyone's duty to have kids and that those who don't are denying lives to exist. F*ck that guy. Saving that you owe nonexistent people anything is ludicrous.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

i think more people should be spayed and neutered.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think it depends on how old you are. In your 20s? Forget it. No ethical physician will touch you. But if you are in your mid 30s or older? I don't see a problem.
    I never heard of this before. Why is it un-ethical? It is the woman's choice.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Lol I just found out that vasectomy is illegal in Poland :p It's possible to be done just because of serious medical reasons
    That is f*cking stupid. Go Poland. Land of religious Zealots. Only thing I hate about visiting there. People look at me like I am crazy when I don't go to church on Sunday and just watch cartoons lol. Only logical reason is religion I can come up for it being illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I've seen too much and experienced a lot myself. This world is no place to raise children. I used to want kids years ago, but that changed at about 19 or so. There are too many child molesters, child rapists, and others general criminals running around today. It is progressively getting worse too. Less than a hundred years ago people didn't lock their doors, but now there is a need to have a security system, a dog and a gun. I don't know what the OP's reason is, but that is mine.
    hahahah the world has never been a good place to raise children. The only difference now is there is to many of us, there needs to be control over it soon. We aren't dying fast enough.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    That is f*cking stupid. Go Poland. Land of religious Zealots. Only thing I hate about visiting there. People look at me like I am crazy when I don't go to church on Sunday and just watch cartoons lol. Only logical reason is religion I can come up for it being illegal.
    Oh don't be ridiculous , I stopped going to church every sunday like 7-8 years ago, unless what you visit is a countryside , no one gives a shit if you go to the church on sunday or not .
    I wazzzz here

yeah move to a bigger town

Zero Percent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12