+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you find this naughty text message sexy?

*thinks*
    I am into anal-play, so:
    1. it wouldn't bother me if my partner would tell me that he's interested into that, actually it would be a turn-on for me. Of course, it depends a lot on how he says it, because I like dirty talking, but there are many words I dislike, or words that make me laugh (instead of turning me on).
    2. and if I, as a girl, would tell to my bf that I'm turned on by his "butthole" - yes, I would do it. Actually, he already knows it.

Everyone is different

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Buttholes arent sexy for gawds sake, lol
    I must disagree. I love a girl's butt-hole ! yummy!
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 07-10-10 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ammi00 View Post
    2. and if I, as a girl, would tell to my bf that I'm turned on by his "butthole" - yes, I would do it. Actually, he already knows it.
    If you told your boyfriend that you were turned on by his butthole you'd do what? That makes no sense.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Vulgarity is never sexy. It's just vulgar. Young people need to learn the art of innuendo.
    Sorry. I disagree. When a girl grabs me in the throes of passion, glares into my eyes and demands that I **** her harder, you bet your sweet ass that turns me on.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Yeah, but that is while you're already having sex. This is the build up to that. Innuendo is much sexier before because its like the difference between saying, "you know that awesome concert.....that you've been wanting to go to forever, that is always sold out? I GOT YOU TICKETS!!!", and "I got you tickets". The build up to the moment makes it that much more enjoyable. That's my take anyway.
    Last edited by Incognito; 08-10-10 at 01:38 AM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that if a girl whispered in my ear that she wanted to me to give her a good hard ****ing, I'd be pretty turned on.

If she said she wanted to see my butthole or offered to show me hers, I'd giggle.

But then I'd have sex with her.
    Last edited by Gribble; 07-10-10 at 09:09 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Incognito, I was answering the question (the second one), which sounded something like "If you are a girl, would you tell your bf that his "butthole' turns you on?". My answer was "yes, I would do that". It's not that complicated and it makes sense for me.
    P.S. - I'm using the word "butthole" simply because it was used in the first post.

^^^Gotcha. I somehow misread it.

Question though. What turns you on about a hairy male asshole? A female asshole would only turn me on if:

1. It is THOROUGHLY clean
    2. Its NOT hairy
    3. There was some sort of sexual expectation

I mean I have a cock to insert into an asshole, so there is my motivation. What is yours? I'm not trying to be funny either, I really don't understand.
    Last edited by Incognito; 08-10-10 at 01:57 AM.

You know how the initial question was (like you and Vashti got it), but then another question was asked, so I answered to both. I'm glad you got it
    Now, to answer to your question: everyone has different sexual preferences, right? Each to their own. Personally, I like my partner's body, and I don't consider either of us gross (or anything that happens between us). Of course, things would be different if he wouldn't be clean (or I, hah) - but this is another situation. The fact that I'm turned on by his "butthole" (now, whenever I think about this word, I start laughing) is because I'm turned on by him, and I like him entirely. Plus that guys' asses are much more sensitive than ours... and I enjoy thinking about his pleasure

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care what turns anyone on, male or female, so long as it's not illegal, but the question was would *I* find it sexy to have someone say they wanted to see my little butt hole, and the answer is no. It's too vulgar for my taste.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    if you're going to text someone a naughty message, at least go all out and have fun with it. Don't say kiddy shit like "little butthole." It makes you sound like a creep

to give an example, I texted my girlfriend the other day "I'm going to f*ck you like a boss with my aviators on." 20 minutes later she was at my door

you could also try "I'm gonna pound that ass so hard that whoever pulls me out would become the next king of England."

dumb stuff like that

iif you're too chicken and want to be more conservative, you could say:

"so when you gonna let me clap dem cheeks?" or "I want you ;)"
    Buahahahaha...! I agree, and, umm, thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by twerto; 08-10-10 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Yeah, but that is while you're already having sex. This is the build up to that. Innuendo is much sexier before because its like the difference between saying, "you know that awesome concert.....that you've been wanting to go to forever, that is always sold out? I GOT YOU TICKETS!!!", and "I got you tickets". The build up to the moment makes it that much more enjoyable. That's my take anyway.
    So, you would be turned on if your bf told you he liked your butthole (or a synonym) while you were having sex, but not beforehand?

I don't care what turns anyone on, male or female, so long as it's not illegal, but the question was would *I* find it sexy to have someone say they wanted to see my little butt hole, and the answer is no. It's too vulgar for my taste.
    So is there a word, other than "butthole" that would work for you?

I want to see your little butt hole Vash.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast