+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you find this naughty text message sexy?

Would you find this naughty text message sexy?

I was listening to a podcast that was interviewing girls on sex advice for men. One of the girls said she liked dirty talk.

She said something like "I like in when a guy texts me and says stuff like 'I can't wait to see you naked' or 'I can't wait to see your sexy butt'."

But she also said she was turned on by "I can't wait to see you naked and see your little butt-hole and your little pink pussy..."

Can you ladies be turned on by that? Specifically the part about "your little butt-hole?"

Would you feel sexy knowing your boyfriend liked the way your butt-hole looked?

Thanks!

Ummmmm no. The "butt-hole" thing would not turn me on. I like dirty texting, but that's a little much. That's just me, though. I'm sure there are others who would be cool with it.

I'd burst out laughing. I see nothing at all sexy in a guy saying, 'I wanna see your butthole'.

I remember a guy once chatting dirty to me and he got carried away and was being really loud. Sorry but I started laughing, couldn't help it.....nonetheless I never heard from him again, lol

lol that's what I thought.

So if your guy said he was turned on by that part of your derrière, would that be a total turn off? Or would you just think it was funny but still let him look at and/or touch you there?
    Last edited by twerto; 05-10-10 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twerto View Post

So if your guy said he was turned on by that part of your derrière, would that be a total turn off? Or would you just think it was funny but still let him look at and/or touch you there?
    If he said he liked my butthole or wanted to see it, or it turned him on, it would turn me off. Buttholes arent sexy for gawds sake, lol

To turn me on, he'd have to be far more explicit with his language than that, lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    If he said he liked my butthole or wanted to see it, or it turned him on, it would turn me off. Buttholes arent sexy for gawds sake, lol

To turn me on, he'd have to be far more explicit with his language than that, lol
    Haha

I'd love to know exactly what you mean.

Yes it would be a total turn off. What, do you like tossing salad? I guess some people are into that. I'm def. not one of those people. Hahahahahahaha
    Last edited by ShannonMI; 05-10-10 at 10:06 AM.

This thread is funny. Only an immature guy would say something like that. You don't say "I want to see your butt hole" LOL. You have to know what your partner likes and still say it in a sexy-trashy way. If you two are into salad tossing and anal sex then it might be something that she'd find sexy if you sent her a message (might). You might tell her that you want to see her in a sexy thong and that when you get home you'll kiss her neck and lick her up and down. If you're both into ass play then she'll know that you mean some salad tossing is in her future. In general most women aren't turned on by blunt/graphic messages/texts about what you want to do to them though.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vulgarity is never sexy. It's just vulgar. Young people need to learn the art of innuendo.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vashti and Incognito missed the point: It was a chick that said this, I thought it was funny and wondered if there are any other chicks like her.

I was listening to a podcast that was interviewing girls on sex advice for men. One of the girls said she liked dirty talk.

She said something like "I like in when a guy texts me and says stuff like 'I can't wait to see you naked' or 'I can't wait to see your sexy butt'."

But she also said she was turned on by "I can't wait to see you naked and see your little butt-hole and your little pink pussy..."

Can you ladies be turned on by that? Specifically the part about "your little butt-hole?"

No, we didn't miss the point. That is how you posted it.
    Would you feel sexy knowing your boyfriend liked the way your butt-hole looked?

Thanks!
    No we didn't miss the point. That is how you posted it.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Anyway (not getting into an Internet argument with a fat chick), I think we've established that most women aren't turned on when their boyfriends compliment their back doors. So I've got a new question:

Would it bother/turn you off you if you knew that your boyfriend/girlfriend was turned on by your butthole?

QUOTE=twerto;634104]Anyway (not getting into an Internet argument with a fat chick), I think we've established that most women aren't turned on when their boyfriends compliment their back doors. So I've got a new question:

Would it bother/turn you off you if you knew that your boyfriend/girlfriend was turned on by your butthole?[/QUOTE]

All I can say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonMI View Post
    QUOTE=twerto;634104]Anyway (not getting into an Internet argument with a fat chick), I think we've established that most women aren't turned on when their boyfriends compliment their back doors. So I've got a new question:

Would it bother/turn you off you if you knew that your boyfriend/girlfriend was turned on by your butthole?
    All I can say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]

Finally, someone with a sense of humor.

if you're going to text someone a naughty message, at least go all out and have fun with it. Don't say kiddy shit like "little butthole." It makes you sound like a creep

to give an example, I texted my girlfriend the other day "I'm going to f*ck you like a boss with my aviators on." 20 minutes later she was at my door

you could also try "I'm gonna pound that ass so hard that whoever pulls me out would become the next king of England."

dumb stuff like that

iif you're too chicken and want to be more conservative, you could say:

"so when you gonna let me clap dem cheeks?" or "I want you ;)"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast