+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm not sure how to tell him..

I'm not sure how to tell him..

So, I've been seeing this guy for a little bit now. The sex is amazing, BUT when he goes downtown it's like he doesn't know what he's doing. He licks everywhere but my clit, and it's getting a little frustrating.
    So I guess my question is, how can I tell him to do it differently, without bruising his ego?

Don't expect him to read your mind. A lot of women make this mistake and they end up getting frustrated.
    I think the easiest way is to guide him and encourage him when he does something you like. You could place your hand on his head and guide him to your clit... or simply tell him "please lick my clit now"... and while he does it, you can moan and tell him how great that feels, that is the best spot of 'em all and how much you'd enjoy it if he'd do it again, next time.

My girlfriend thought my technique was okay but could be better. So she asked me to watch an educational tutorial on the topic by Nina Hartley on Redtube. She took off her panties while we watched and paused it from time to time so we could practice.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

you must lay there like a fish if your man cannot tell what pleases you in bed. Girls typically give visual-auditory clues when they like something (e.g. moaning, biting their lip, curling their toes, saying they like the way something feels, etc)

VincenzoG91, I think your gf did a great job.

Men like guidance

Communication is the key too happiness :p Just tell him what u like, its no biggie. As long as we know ur getting riled up , we likey alot!

Let him eat what he wants! I like to lick a girls ass Then guide him to your clit.

You don't know how to tell him?

How about with your words? . . . when he's going down guide him with either your hands or your words, you could even move your hips to get some more stimulation

"Ohh - that feels good - a little to the right please mmm okay yea - no, downnnnnnnoonnnnonnnnaHHHHH!"

-PP

just move your hips and guide him to the right spot, when he hits it moan really loud or say "that feels so good" or "right there"