+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women are cruel beasts

Women are cruel beasts

NOTE: men are not allowed to post here, I want to hear what women have to say.

I know there are women who will not like this but I've only ever known cruel, mean, horrid women in my life. They are selfish, mean harsh beasts who seem to enjoy playing with a man's heart and feelings.

You see I'm not like most men on this earth. I'm a good guy, get ignored because I'm a good guy and lose the girls I love, I like because they go for idiot bad asses who are wrong for them. It's like watching a moth fly into a flame...

In the last 3 weeks I've lost the woman I loved, and have been turned down by 2 others I met as I was trying to move on. The girl i love is more content to date a thief, a literal robber than me... he won't be able to work, is separated and all wrong for her... but she's with him and sacrificed for him. It is absolutely stupid and idiotic.

Women can't pick men that are good for them if their life depended it. I hear them complain and complain and they have no right to complain because they pass up the really good gems that are right in front of them. Okay so I'm not god's gift, not a pretty boy but I'm not repulsive either and have the things that matter to women or at least they say matter to them.

I am not happy alone... I just hate being alone. Here I am, the last person in my graduating class not to have kids or be married... and now I have no family... as alone as it gets.

I'm just really angry and tired of being hurt and wondering why women are so cruel. Just for your info ladies... the grass ain't greener on the other side. Men are easy to figure out. We want food, sports and sex... that's it. I can't even begin to start a list of the needs and wants of a woman because they fluctuate constantly.

Why give a guy your number if you don't want to give him a chance and date him and get to know him? I just am miserable watching guys get the girls I want, watching my friends be married and happy with kids and me in my apartment alone... I hate being alone.

I'm sure women might hate me for revealing the underbelly of their gender, but women are just as cruel, just as mean and as monstrous as they accuse men of being.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some guys are more lucky and some less, I suggest keep on looking instead of complaining after few times.
    And maybe look in the mirror ,just because you're nice doesn't mean that you're nice looking. Let's not fool each other, in most cases at first you will have to attract a woman with your looks and then add your good character to keep her by your side. Maybe try to change the way you dress , do something with your hair. Your case could be also the fact that you hit on girls that are out of your league , you know what I mean? I don't know how you look like, I just guess. And maybe some self esteem would help as well . See what you could change in yourself before getting upset at whole world.
    You know why most of girls go for jerks ? Because most of them have high self esteem .
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 06-10-10 at 05:26 PM.
    I wazzzz here

I agree with the post above me. good luck bruh!

Sorry but you split from your girlfriend for three weeks and are looking for a new girlfriend already? what does that say about you???

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    You know why most of girls go for jerks ? Because most of them have high self esteem .
    I'm not supposed to post here and all but I just want to say at the above...WTF! LOL The lack of self-esteem is the number one cause of Douche bag dating behavior. Unless you speak of the guy having the high self-esteem in which case still isn't a good sign for her self-esteem.

OP, Like you said, not all women are like this. But then in your post you make it sound like you are referring to 'all' women.

How are DECENT women expected to figure out how the DIPSHIT women tick??

Sorry but I'm as clueless as you.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 08-10-10 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I'm not supposed to post here and all but I just want to say at the above...WTF! LOL The lack of self-esteem is the number one cause of Douche bag dating behavior. Unless you speak of the guy having the high self-esteem in which case still isn't a good sign for her self-esteem.
    I think she was meaning that the douches have the high self esteem and confidence attracts, same as looks attract - harsh facts of reality. And yes it will be good for their esteem that they are dating a confident guy...whether he's a douche or not. Depemds what kind of woman she is. If shes a needy, whiny, nag, she would eventually grow to hate this confidence that first attracted her.

Some girls go for bad boys and simply because they see him a challenge and want to be the female who changes him and tames him - very few socceed in changing him. You can't change a bloke...most girls are too thick to realise or know this.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well with that attitude... yeah umm, no wonder?

I have to say that the replies in here kind of reinforce what the OP wrote.

OP, I'm so sorry for the pain you're currently going through. I agree that men are simpler than women, but I wish there was a way I could persuade you to see that marriage, spouse, and kids don't automatically equate to happiness. There are A LOT of women who trap their men into a relationship via accidental pregnancies, and the men think they are "doing the right thing" by sticking around. Also, for the women who feast on jerks like maggots to rotting meat -- do you really want a woman like that?

Your comment about being alone and the last of your graduating class without, for lack of a better term, a future is a bit sad to me, but only because you probably have more happiness in yourself than you give credit for. As you said, the grass isn't always greener; remember this for yourself. There's a great quote:

If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.

Love yourself first, my friend. The rest will follow.

Good luck.

Men and women are equal in their ability to be shallow, and dishonest motives. For every woman out there looking for a man with money, there is a man looking for a woman twenty years younger than himself.

BTW, you don't sound nearly as much as a catch as you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    OP, Like you said, not all women are like this. But then in your post you make it sound like you are referring to 'all' women.

How are DECENT women expected to figure out how the DIPSHIT women tick??

Sorry but I'm as clueless as you.
    Every time I see your posts I think, "Look, someone is chewing on a tampon."

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    Sorry but you split from your girlfriend for three weeks and are looking for a new girlfriend already? what does that say about you???
    That was what I was thinking too. Seriously, if you loved her so much this isn't the thing to do, moving on is great, but after this short a while it's not fair to the girl you're dating next cause it'll be rebound, if you know if or not. And thank you, for making all women sound like cruel b*tches. Men can do a lot of that too, let me tell you that. Maybe it's the girls you date that are like that, meaning, you go for the wrong girls. I am the last to go for good looks only, I won't say they're not great and all, but my two exes both weren't pretty boys, actually to some they were damn ugly, to me they were gorgeous because of something in their face, their eyes, their behaviour. It just clicked. And before you asked, one dumped me after 7 years to be with an underage girl twelve years younger than either of us, and the other I recently broke it off with because it was too long distance.

Anyway, maybe it's you, maybe it's them why they're not staying with you, can't say since I don't know you or them. And I know you're hurting now, but I again say, not all women are the same.