+ Follow This Topic

Thread: in love with this guy for 5 years - HELP

in love with this guy for 5 years - HELP

i met this guy who is a violin teacher at this music school I used to work at. He was the first one that welcomed me, had the warmest handshake and eyes..... I fell in love with him the moment I laid my eyes on him. I was about 16 then, now I'm 21 and he's 28 and there is never a day that has gone by when I havent thought about him. Of course I'm not thinking about ONLY him every single day, but he's always in the back of mind.... i'm constantly wondering what he is up to. We went out to each couple of times, not that much. Honestly, I think I expected way too much from him. Our conversations are not that great, I feel like i'm constantly trying to keep the convo going. Basically, I know that he's not interested or he's just not looking for anyone right now with his constant teaching schedule. He can be funny, but i'm always wondering what he's thinking. I dont know what it is, but there is just something about him that makes me so interested in him. We text each other from time to time after long periods of time. The longest I have gone without any communication with him is about 7 months. We dont have that much things in common and i dont play the violin, although i played the piano for a long time. I dont know what it is, but i just cant seem to get over him no matter what I do. I'm constantly busy with my own schedule with school and work.... yet at the end of the day, he is the only one I think about after pulling in from a busy day. WHAT TO DO?

Umm, well.. its time to pull it up a notch. Start flrting with the guy and see were it leads too? Nway, maybe his not interested on anyone right now and u should move on if dats d case. goodluck

I do, but his responses arent that great. Maybe I'm just completely inexperienced with this..... and I should move on. Who knows, sigh. I feel like I'm bothering him when I do text him. i just wish he would have a better response towards me or SOMETHING.

Well, in that case its not you and u should move on for now. The guy is clearly not interested now.. but,who knows? Maybe, he will in the future. imo Nway, ur young and full of life. Go have fun!

He gives no interest? and you show interest?

that original post read like a childhood infatuation with you best friends 'hot older brother'

there are a few indicators which would tell me to tell you to move on
    -Our conversations are not that great
    -I know that he's not interested or he's just not looking for anyone
    -We dont have that much things in common
    --> He's not looking, he's not interested, and he's not that great.