+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does flirting should be inborn talent or it should be practised?

Does flirting should be inborn talent or it should be practised?

Hi all.

I am new this forum. i would like to know few details on flirting. I am 24 and still single. Frankly speaking, I am not good at flirting with girls. I feel nervous whenever I speak with girls. I wonder how guys manage to get so many girl friends Does flirting should be a inbuilt talent. I came through a website for flirting called magicalflirting.com and in that website it is mentioned that flirting can be practiced by ordering a ebook in that site. When I see the testimonials it seems promising about the ebook. Just I would like to know whether you tried practicing flirting skills?

Thanks in advance.

Jee

Don't buy the book - sounds like a scam to me. Flirting I think is a question of confidence but also a question of circumstances. In my relationships, and I"ve had a few, in some cases I've flirted and in some I've just been myself. Just go with how you feel. And if you feel nervous just tell her - she might appreciate your honesty

you learn about socializing by socializing. . . no point in learning theory if you can't apply it.

you need experience

I never knew about flirting when I was in highschool. It's only on reflection that I realised a bunch of guys flirted with me, and that my friends were flirting with other guys.

Do I think they were born with it? Nope. So where did they learn about it? Probably copying other girls, probably from practicing. Who knows.

What I know tho is that there are books on flirting- yup it's cheesy- but I've borrowed a lot of books about it from the library(so no, you don't have to buy them). Alternatively, you could look up flirting on google or something, but then it's tricky sifting thro all the random stuff.

Agape is right tho, you could read all the books you like, but you also have to observe and apply what you know.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    100% PRACTICE.

Men who don't have game can GET game- though self confidence, rejection, and practice.

Some have it as an inborn talent, but really many people have no clue about it. Iv'e learned pretty much just by talking to girls who I socialize with.

Books suck at telling you how to socialize.

If this is spam it'll sure backfire here!

If not, then start small - ie "That's an cute broach" to the cashier. "I've never seen your name spelled that way!" to a waitress. Just simple things.

-PP

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have no finish. You're great at getting girls to talk to you but you can't finish or seal the deal. You can hook a girl just fine that isn't your problem your problem is you're not getting these girls to see you as something more than just a funny guy.

When you find a girl you can chat with at ease you gotta start showing her what you want. Ask her out alone, and start flirting touching her, maybe hand holding, putting your arm around her come up behind her put your hands on her waist if waiting in line shit like that. (You better only be doing that with 1 chick at a time). Start calling this girl at night "getting to know her" shit like that.