My friend saw him on the bus and he said that he felt really bad for breaking up with me but felt uncomfortable in the relationship? :S
He said that we'd been having more arguments recently after a patch of none. And said he didn't like where it was going..
He also said that he wants me back in his life and will talk to me when I'm ready to contact him

I don't understand, we weren't arguing, we just got annoyed at eachother ONCE.

So I sent him an email saying ' hey just wanted to tell you I'm doing really good because I know how you felt bad for upsetting me, and also wanted to thank you for doing this, because I was contemplating the same thing for a while but probably wouldn't have gone through with it for ages, it was the shock at first but I realise now this was for the best : ) let me know if you got this because I don't want there to be any hard feelings, and again, thanks for saying it face to face, I really respect you for that x'

Now I know I'm not over him, but what have I got to lose? If he reads this, he could either be thrown off by me accepting the break up and not trying to get him back and try to get me back. OR we could still be friends, after a while.

Any thoughts on this? Please
thank you x