+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do men find lil' kim attractive... I am going somewhere with this.

Do men find lil' kim attractive... I am going somewhere with this.

Please respond.

Who?

Lil' Kim... she is one of the most popular female rap artist. She has been to jail... she is thick, shows a lot of skin. I don't know too much of her music because I don't listen to rap much.

Picture would help.

Ok I googled it. She isnt the worst but not my type. I like skinny white petite girls to each his own obviously.

I have seen a few pictures where she looked attractive, but she always looks different. One picture she'll look good, another picture she's sporting a gut, the next picture she looks like the most ghetto piece of trash ever. Sorry I can't give you a fully committed "yes" or "no" on this one.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Picture would help.
    As sad as this sounds I know how to post links, but not pictures. I haven't spent a whole lot of time doing computer stuff till recently. This is okay though, I am happy with my level of knowledge despite the fact some people may feel as though I'm incompetent. I'm almost sure my 9 year old nephew knows how to to post pics.....

I don't know about sex, I might catch something
    I wouldn't date, probably woudln't get along
    I don't want a relationship, knowing her personality

--> No, in most cases I wouldn't find LilKim attractive

First I would like to thank those who responded to my question.

I would like to explain my reason for it. I do not need any advice into this matter, it's just a little think that makes me grunt and giggle at the same time that I thought I would share with you.

My husband and I used to have this game called, "Would you?" and basically we would pick a celeb and ask the other person if they would prefer to screw them given the chance. We picked celebs because we didn't want to pick friends and then have awkwardness. And I know some guys would screw most anything, but its not if you would screw them, it's if you would PREFER to.
    Well, by this time we had done this game off and on for a year. As a joke, I asked, "Would you?" about Lil' Kim. He said yes. This actually got me upset because the reason I asked about her was because she seemed so gross, nasty, diseased, and would screw anybody. She looks like a black miss piggy. And there are plenty of attractive black women out there. In fact, I read she had ingested so much semen she had to get her stomach pumped. She is also total opposite of me, I am thin/white, she is thick/black. It really was a shocker. We stopped playing the game since then; however, whenever we see her on tv or she comes on the radio he calls her his 'thug girl'. I give him the side glance of doom.

Hahaha! You should ask it you don't really want to know the honest truth, lol. The part about having to have her stomach pumped because of ingesting too much semen/sperm is an urban legend (an outright lie actually). Her being a sex symbol of sorts is what caused this story to be attached to her because people want to believe that she is so sex crazy that she'd even try to ingest that much semen/sperm. The same story was told about Elton John to stir up heat in the gay community and to create disgust in the straight community. In all those cases the story succeeded excellently.

I also think that its hilarious that caused you two to stop playing the game. In a perfect world if she wasn't diseased, and nasty, and I caught her at a time when she looked presentable I'd do her too. Perhaps he was thinking of the game in its basest sense (whether or not to do the person) not taking into consideration factors like disease. It would be the same if you asked him if he'd do Marilyn Monroe. He might say "yes" based on the idea of doing her without taking into consideration that she's dead.

"Side glance of doom" - Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Hahaha! You should ask it you don't really want to know the honest truth, lol. The part about having to have her stomach pumped because of ingesting too much semen/sperm is an urban legend (an outright lie actually). Her being a sex symbol of sorts is what caused this story to be attached to her because people want to believe that she is so sex crazy that she'd even try to ingest that much semen/sperm. The same story was told about Elton John to stir up heat in the gay community and to create disgust in the straight community. In all those cases the story succeeded excellently.

I also think that its hilarious that caused you two to stop playing the game. In a perfect world if she wasn't diseased, and nasty, and I caught her at a time when she looked presentable I'd do her too. Perhaps he was thinking of the game in its basest sense (whether or not to do the person) not taking into consideration factors like disease. It would be the same if you asked him if he'd do Marilyn Monroe. He might say "yes" based on the idea of doing her without taking into consideration that she's dead.

"Side glance of doom" - Hilarious!
    HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE'D SAY YES! Seriously, this is all on him. It really sickened me, I almost had a physical reaction to this emotional distress. And I wholeheartedly stand my that she had to get her stomach pumped because it just goes to show that I'm better because I can keep that shit down.

LOL You weren't supposed to know whether he'd say "yes" or "no". A question is just that: a question. Never ask someone something expecting a certain answer. As far as the story goes, I heard it a long time ago too and believed it in my youthful ignorance. The stomach can hold a lot of liquid, dare I say over a gallon. The amount of guys it would take to do that is insane. She'd be digesting it as more went down her throat. It would take forever for her to get full, and even if she did there would be no need to get her stomach pumped. She could go to bed without dinner and wake up the next morning fine (although with sore lips and a full bladder from all of the liquid). I think your man is just messing with you, and you're letting him get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I think your man is just messing with you, and you're letting him get to you.
    Oh, have no doubt. My husband would screw the crap out of lil kim given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    In fact, I read she had ingested so much semen she had to get her stomach pumped.
    No, that was (allegedly) Rod Stewart. Google "Rod Stewart stomach pumped" and you will see that urban legend was circulating about him decades ago.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE'D SAY YES! Seriously, this is all on him. It really sickened me, I almost had a physical reaction to this emotional distress.
    And this makes me wonder how men and women are supposed to co-exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast