+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How ask for oral sex

How ask for oral sex

Ive been dating this girl for about 2 months now. We have been friends for 6 years and just ended up dating each other. Now I'm her first sexual partner in about 2 years. We do have sex all the time. But she has never given me a blow job or hinted at it.

She is very stand-offish on sex talk. She won't do certain positions yet. I go down on her but she doesn't on me. How would I go about asking her without turning her off and ruining our current sex life?

Edit: I forgot the word "to" in the title

sustain urself from having sex. And just lay on ur back all d time.. and when she wants to do it... just say ur not in d mood. Haha i dunno if dat will work.. but hey, give it a try. lol

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If after a while you'll have to think about the potential answer to this question. When you ask you must think about what you'll do if she says "I don't, or won't give head" there women who just don't like to do this act. At that point you can bring it up at a random time, not during and certainly not after. Just ask her kindly, I just want to know... "is there a reason that you do not go down on me?" She may just be nervous or scared or she be the girl who doesn't give out head- ever.

Edit: I don't give head so soon either. My man waited 6 plus months before I gave head it's something I give only when I'm comfortable sexually and deeply emotionally involved, and that doesn't happen in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by WICKED THOUGHTS View Post
    sustain urself from having sex. And just lay on ur back all d time.. and when she wants to do it... just say ur not in d mood. Haha i dunno if dat will work.. but hey, give it a try. lol
    LOL. not having sex is not gonna happen. we both want it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    If after a while you'll have to think about the potential answer to this question. When you ask you must think about what you'll do if she says "I don't, or won't give head" there women who just don't like to do this act. At that point you can bring it up at a random time, not during and certainly not after. Just ask her kindly, I just want to know... "is there a reason that you do not go down on me?" She may just be nervous or scared or she be the girl who doesn't give out head- ever.

Edit: I don't give head so soon either. My man waited 6 plus months before I gave head it's something I give only when I'm comfortable sexually and deeply emotionally involved, and that doesn't happen in 2 months.
    I've never had to wait more than a month to get a BJ. That's just from personal experience though. I think I just might just have to straight up ask her. Don't want to sound like a jerk, but if she doesn't do BJ's, then I would have to rethink this relationship over.

I understand and am sympathetic because I wouldn't be in a relationship without lots of it. Continue to do it to her, and ask for reciprocation.

OP, just ask her "how come you don't give oral?" You shouldn't have to fear anything. I don't understand you folks who are afraid to ask your partner something because you feel as though you're walking on egg shells. It really speaks on the status of your relationship

Why is she stand-off'ish? . . . . if you can't even discuss sex then sex is going to be kinda bad. . . do you communicate during sex?

Well shes extremely insecure about her body. She says her having a kid (whos now 1) has ruined a lot of her body. She's extremely self conscious. I normally just ask for it with other girls but this girl is so extremely self conscious. She's the best GF i've ever had and I really don't want to pressure her into things.

just suck her butt ass and she will oblige

When you two are making out and heading towards sex, ask "Would you be able to go down on me tonight?"

"Yes" is good.
    "No" can either be accepted or ask (non-judgmentally) "why not?"
    "Maybe" is a lead in to a discussion on the matter.

-PP

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ I think its a horrible idea to ask during sex. She will feel pressured to give, and if she isn't comfortable she going to feel even MORE insecure that she isn't pleasing you.

You've been friends for six years. She has a kid with someone else about 2 years ago. Now you are dating her. *leaves room*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Alright ima gonna ask her tonight (if she stays awake when I get back) and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You've been friends for six years. She has a kid with someone else about 2 years ago. Now you are dating her. *leaves room*
    Even better, she was my EX's best friend (who I dated for 5 years).

It's only fair if she returns the favour.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Giving head isn't a FAVOR, it's an act of love. If I suspect a guy "expected it" he should bend over and suck his own dick 'cause I sure wouldn't be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast