+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help figuring out feelings and advice

need help figuring out feelings and advice

So this girl broke up with her boyfriend and we got close and she liked me and I wanted to like her but those feelings never came around. We talked about it and she wants to be strictly friends since I wasn't building feelings for her. Time passed and I started to like her as she started to hang out a lot iwth someone else. I began to miss her and feel jealous, I used to always be with her and now she hangs out with someone else, she has no interest in him I am sure, but he may have interest in her. We still talk a lot and I believe she still has feelings for me but she hangs out with him to make me think she doesn't like me anymore. We still hang out and when we're together I just wanna put my arm around her and act like how we were before but I can't, she wants to be just friends. She wants to attend a party next week with the guy and his friends and I feel jealous, what should I do about all of this?

Well it sounds an awful lot like you do like her or have feelings for her.. I mean thats usually what it means when you feel jealous in this type of situation. Are you really listening to your feelings, or is there something else in the way thats not letting you accept those feelings perhaps?.. sounds more like a mental barrier to me.

Take some more time to reflect on it but if you do like her, then your window is limited. But don't be a douche and just got for her because you like the attention she gives you, and you want her back admiring you, but never be with her..

I don't get it? You mentioned this , "We talked about it and she wants to be strictly friends since I wasn't building feelings for her."

She took this and she's just friends, sure at that time you only wanted to be friends as well . . .well she moved on, and I suggest you do the same.