+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best ever sex?

Best ever sex?

When? Where? With who? Why was it so good?

With who? a little private there no.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

this is hard to answer because there have been so many times I had great sex with my girlfriend

- f*cking her on a poolside chair in her backyard
    - making love to her with the lights off and candles lit around the apartment
    - raw dogging it in the heat of the moment and going at it like animals
    - experimenting with new positions in the shower

Everyone too shy to post? I'll answer my own question then.
    Met this woman on the net and we agreed to meet up. Within 10 minutes I knew I really wanted this woman - I have never felt so horny. Second date I told her exactly what I wanted. 3rd date near her house and I just knew it was going to be exciting - I even packed an overnight bag I was so certain. So it was summer, we at at a cafe by the beach and had a meal sat in the sun. Then back to her place and got drunk sat in the garden as the sun went down. Then we went into her lounge and she asked 'what do you want' to which I replied 'I want to **** you'. So she she 'go ahead then'. I think we had sex 8 times that weekend. I think it was the anticipation that did it for me.

Most recently amazing sex: my boyfriend got this warming massage oil and put on some leonard cohen music (my favorite and i find it really sexy) i took my top off so he could massage my back, which of course led to all of my clothes being off. We were both so turned on after a few minutes of rubbing that it felt amazing when he finally penetrated me. The sex lasted a long time and I came probably like 10 times...