+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, do you care about type of orgasm?

Ladies, do you care about type of orgasm?

Do you care about the type of orgasm you get? ie. orgasm from oral, vaginal, etc.

My wife doesn't orgasm very easily from vaginal sex but I always make sure she gets a good one by going down on her. Do other ladies care? If your man doesn't make you come by intercourse, would you consider him a bad lover? Or would you prefer if at least he made you come afterwards by going down on you? Or do you prefer that he goes down on you, ie. you prefer coming from oral? Or both?

Its normal for a woman not to cum during vaginal sex. Some do, some don't, and others do just not so easily. However, no one can answer this question for your wife. If she seems satisfied and when you ask her she says she is, then you are clearly doing something right.

Personally, I do not care about what type of orgasm I get. They're all lovely (of course, some are better than others), but I like 'em all .

Well, since I seem to be not able to orgasm from just vaginal sex, I think orgasm from oral sex is fine, or even by hand is fine.. they're all lovely, and besides, sex feels amazing too without orgasm, so for a quicky even that will do.

I think this is an excellent question. I'm surprised that there wasn't a larger response to it.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

ANY orgasm is a good one! lol, but if you want to get the full spectrum of pleasing her, have you ever tried having sex with her while using a vibrater on her clit?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is no biological difference between a "vaginal" orgasm and a "clitoral" orgasm. It's just that having one during intercourse is more unusual, so they seem to be valued more by SOME women.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

So are you saying that the 'g' spot either doesn't exist or cannot cause orgasm?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All I know is the "G spot" doesn't appear in any anatomy textbooks, and at most, doctors assume it is just an internal extension of the clitoris which may (or may not) be accessible through the vagina.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Really? That is fascinating. I never thought about it not being in anatomy books because it certainly has never been in any medical book that I've seen. So thinking logically the "G spot" is a deformity at best?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Deformity? haha! I wouldn't describe it that way! I would just say that the jury is out as to whether or not it actually exists.

I guess that "deformity" does sound a bit negative. I don't think there is any question whether or not it exists in some women. Its just a matter of whether it is "normal" if present or abnormal. Just like a 16" penis is abnormal, but obviously not a bad thing.

hmm, from my personal experience orgasms do feel different depending on how they're acheived, clitoral stimulation leds to a shorter but more intense orgasm, vaginal orgasms last a few seconds longer and has a more satiating feeling, and if you mix stimulation of the two orgasm is usually acheived much quicker than either isolated and feels the best to me, but I can't speak for all of woman kind, I only know how my body reacts.

i don't ever think i've come from just vaginal intercourse...it's always involved some form of clitoral stimulation. i also can't come with just oral, i need both oral and fingering simultaneously.

why am i so damn complicated! *sigh*
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Everyone is different. Its no more complicated than someone preferring gravy on their potatoes as opposed to someone who prefers them plain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast