+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GUYS....fav. positions??

Quote Originally Posted by kronos51
    I hear ya daletom, that is the satisfying way to do things. I think one time i was up with my girlfriend from midnight to 4 am, varying between messing around/sex and just talking and cuddling. Tis awesome .
    It's also neat to give and receive "quickies". Sometimes it's a way to say "You turn me on so much I can't resist.". Other times it's a love-gift that helps one (or both) of you feel relaxed and wanted.

I personally enjoy positions that please my girlfriend, cuz that turns me on quite a bit.
    A lot of guys get great pleasure from pleasing their partners. Many women, unfortunately, have never met one, or simply find it hard to believe that we feel that way.

Doggy style is great cuz its easy to reach around for more stimulation for her.
    Every gal is a little different on this. Some are too sensitive for direct stimulation, others enjoy a rather heavy touch. A few have mental reservations about being fingered while coupled.

I like missionary, but I kinda worry that im crushing her sometimes. It also depends on your height difference. My gf is almost a foot shorter than me, which makes some positions not work
    I was taught that "a gentleman takes his weight on arms and knees". Then, after several years of marriage, I discovered that sometimes my wife actually liked to feel me laying full-out on top of her, clasping her to me, during my orgasm. (I'm about 185 lbs and she's around 140 and 4 or 5 inches shorter.) I decided that wasn't too strange - I had ALWAYS liked to feel her like that when she climaxed while on top of me.

For any combination of body types, some positions work better than others. I'll bet that you and your G/F can have a LOT of fun with the various ways she can sit on your lap, either facing or facing away. Also the variations where you stand up, and hold her under her backside.

Quote Originally Posted by daletom

If it's late I like to end in the "spoons" position. I can reach around and finger her if necessary. It's very intimate to drift off to sleep afterward, still coupled and fondling her breasts.
    now THAT is the way to do it

Quote Originally Posted by jb5k1
    explain the crab for me?
    The Crab, AKA the Lotus:
    Man is seated, woman sits in his lap, facing him.

Also, any postion + mirror = double the fun

ohhh this is great morning reading! hey aber thanks its nice to know what the guys are thinking!

i know!!! they are always asking us what we like best, and i was like hey.. what do you guys like best?!?

Well ok my girlfriend has never been raped. if you wanna get technical she had her cherry popped by some idiots fingers but I'm her first ****. That night I tried to get her on top but she shattered her knee a while ago so she can't really bend it too well. It seems like missionary is gonna haunt me because I haven't done too many positions. I've only ****ed like 4 times, 3 with her.

As far as the "procedure" I guess you could call it. We usually make out for a good while and I'll play with her. That really gets her in the mood and me too cause she's a big moaner. Moaning = hot. We haven't really brought good foreplay into the picture cause frankly, we don't really get a good chance to suck and **** and such. We usually gotta be sneaky about it. So yea, since we can't go down on each other (and we still haven't...) we usually **** for a while. Last nite we had a bit of time but she wasn't in the mood for oral and we ****ed for like just over an hour.

Is it weird that I can last that long. It was like constant sex. We stopped for like 2 minutes to move around and stuff and decided to keep going the way we were. I love it but after a while my arms get really tired and her legs get tired and such. She seems to like it but I'm not sure sometimes. I could always just get off quicker and then continue to play with her if she wanted to. After an hour we had to get some lube out cause she was startin to dry up lol. yea.... long post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12