+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GUYS....fav. positions??

GUYS....fav. positions??

ok i see it asked all the time of the girls..... but this ones to the guys. what are some of ur fav. positions when having sex, or does it really matter?!? i was just a bit curious!

'Missionary' and 'The Crab' are great - Very intimate.
    Also any position where i get a good veiw of all the goodies - 'cowgirl', etc...

Man, I gotta stop reading these forums...
    Or get my end away...

doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl

doggistyle when the girl lying flat facing down!!!!!

explain the crab for me?

If we're not rushed for time - especially in the morning - I like to start with the girl on top. In general, she'll have more, and stronger, orgasms this way. If she sits up I can watch her face (especially like it when I can watch her come!) and my hands can get to lots of nice places. If she lays down against me I can feel her breasts against me, and love to feel her hips and mound moving against me.

When it's time for me to come we usually flip to some variant of missionary. It's wonderfully intense for me if she crosses her legs around my backside, and I can feel her thighs against my flanks.

If it's late I like to end in the "spoons" position. I can reach around and finger her if necessary. It's very intimate to drift off to sleep afterward, still coupled and fondling her breasts.

hell yeah! thats what i call a night(daletom) you said all my fav positions and then sum how long r u talking about i might want to do your pattern lol
    the following line is true
    the previous line was false

so do the positions you favor feel better for you or is it just that you like being able to see everything and that's why they are ur favs?

For me it's not just about the visual.
    I like positions where my hands are left free to roam...
    And it's also about penetration. Ilike to drive it home...

Hah. I was with my girlfriend again tonight, and this time we had a lotta time to hourselves. Mind you we're still pretty young and all and I'm her first, but I was like you should bend over or get on your hands and knees, and she was like... It seems too much like getting raped. Do any other girls feel or have ever felt that way about having the guy behind you. I'm kinda thinking that its cause it still hurts her when I'm ****in her, but it was just kinda strange to say that.

It just feels like it would be too raunchy for me if a guy told me to bend over. Not one saying i'd fantasize about at night.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Darkace
    how long r u talking about
    I figure it takes at least an hour for a really fulfilling sexing; an hour and a half or two is better. (And it's not uncommon to talk or play or eat breakfast for an hour then do it again!) I guess the ideal timing would be something like 30 to 45 minutes of foreplay (lots of pussy eating - love to feel the quivers in her thighs and tummy when she comes!), 15 to perhaps 30 minutes for the actual f***k, and 20 minutes to an hour in afterglow.

I hear ya daletom, that is the satisfying way to do things. I think one time i was up with my girlfriend from midnight to 4 am, varying between messing around/sex and just talking and cuddling. Tis awesome .

I personally enjoy positions that please my girlfriend, cuz that turns me on quite a bit. Doggy style is great cuz its easy to reach around for more stimulation for her. I like missionary, but I kinda worry that im crushing her sometimes. It also depends on your height difference. My gf is almost a foot shorter than me, which makes some positions not work

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    so do the positions you favor feel better for you or is it just that you like being able to see everything and that's why they are ur favs?
    The most important sex organ is between the ears - good sex is a complicated mixture of sights, words, sensations, sounds and a kind of "soul connection" that all interact. At various points in the process I want to appreciate the shape or motions of her body, feel the texture of her skin against mine, hear her experience what I expect to shortly experience, or just revel in the sensations of her woman parts eagerly coaxing the fertility from my man parts. That's why I prefer a sequence of positions over one position.

Quote Originally Posted by jb5k1
    Hah. . . . I was like you should bend over or get on your hands and knees, and she was like... It seems too much like getting raped. . . .
    (First, I hope she's never actually been raped.) I'm a guy, not a girl - I usually prefer face-to-face positions, but sometimes I just feel an urge to use a willing, faceless partner for my pleasure alone. Some girls like the rear-entry positions (doggy, spoon, etc) for the same reasons - they don't have to look at the guy, and they know he can't see their face.

(Other reasons guys like them are: they can watch their erection slide in and out, and a lady's upturned backside is just sexy to look at - always reminds me of a valentine heart being offered to me. Girls like them because the guy can go pretty deep, which may be good or bad depending on the physiological details of the two people involved.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast